💟 Kisses 💟

I also made a Madara one, bc I am also his simp

I also made a Madara one, bc I am also his simp. >:D

< Pain >

You haven't seen Nagato in a while mostly because of work and missions. Already all of the members know about your relationship with the leader. You have been collecting chakra from defeated enemies for 4 months now, because you want to give Nagato the opportunity to walk and be a normal person again. Having all this chakra he can absorb it with his Rinnengan from you and can bring himself back to what he was once. A little surprise from you. You made sure to be done with work early and headed to his place. Pain saw you and you just gave him a smile and continued on your way. He raised a brow, not knowing what you are about to do, but didn't bother to ask. You entered the tree and saw Nagato looking at you. You smiled and went to his side.
-Did you miss me? You asked playfully.
-Goddes, why are you here? He asked completely avoiding your teasing question.
-I have a little surprise for you ,okay? But promise to trust me because all this is built on your trust for me. You said. He nodded, but hesitated a little bit. You noticed his tension and cupped his cheek.
-Do you trust me?
-Yes, I guess. You nodded and began pulling out each of his metal bars in his back. He roughly squeezed your hand from all the pain. He was sweating.
-W-Why are you.....AGH! He barely could say something. After you were done you got him off of the machine and placed him on your lap.
-I am about to give you some chakra, you have to absorb it with your Rinnengan. He was in pain, but nodded. You made some hand signs and with that the chakra was flowing out of your body. You began to feel dizzy, but didn't stop the process. Your breath was heavy and your muscles hurt, but you still did not give up. It's for Nagato. You opened your eye to signal him and he began to absorb it. After that his hair turned dark red color, his body turned into normal once again and he could move his muscles successfully. The injuries from the metal bars healed completely. Because of all the chakra you lost at once you couldn't take over your body and almost fell, but Nagato catched you. He wrapped his arms around your chest and moved you closer to him, resting on his chest. Not only he was sweating, but you.
-Why? But how? He asked surprisingly.
-Simple, I just love you. You said with weak smile still heavily breathing. He was shocked, but soon it turned into thankful look. He kissed your forehead and you smiled. Now when he can move properly he picked you up and placed on Konan's bed where she used to sleep when it was raining too hard. You fell asleep in the second when he placed you to rest and he just layed beside you. He played with your hair and gave you kisses here and there while you slept.

< Hidan >

You trained together with Hidan after he called you a''weakling''. He was a complete asshole and was yelling like a psychopath. You couldn't take it anymore. It has been 3 fucking hours!
-HIDAN, SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE YOU ASSHOLE! You yelled.
-Huh? He raised a brow and just when you thought the hell ended he began laughing once again. You could swore something like just clicked in you and you stood up, picked up your wooden stick and went to Hidan. He slowly calmed himself and looked at you. Your face was showing him hell and he could swore he just saw his dead family members. He was just about to say something, but was interrupted when you smacked the shit out of him with your wooden stick. He saw his whole life before his eyes. He fell limb dead on the ground while you still looking at him. It took him some time for him to come to his senses and when he did you crouched down his level and kissed his lips.
-That's because I love you. Then you stood up and left the training room. He was looking at the way where you just left from, smirking.
-That bitch is crazy...!