🍡< Joining the Akatsuki >🍡

< Pain >

After Pain asked you to join the Akatsuki you of course did, but what you didn't know was that you got a little crush on him. Of course you know that he would never love you. He is the leader of the most dangerous organization after all. He can kill you if he wants. Compared to him you're just a small ant. The only things that he thinks about is paperwork, capturing the tailed beasts, world domination and the organization. He doesn't have time to be with you. Either If he has he would never spend it on you. So you thought. And because of that you decided If he doesn't want to be with you, you will make him to. You will help him with everything you can. However this love is only one sided. It has been already months since you joined the Akatsuki, but you still can't get control over yourself when you see Pain. This man drives you crazy. You're his right hand. Teaming up with him while Konan gets missions alone or other members.

< Hidan >

Well with you and Hidan is something really strange. No one could tell if you're a couple or just crazy friends. He would always be the crazy one while you're the angry one. However you do spend time with him. Most often you're looking how he kills innocent people in the name of his religion and god. Jashin. The thing that you will absolutely fucking smack his head with a pan is that he always yells. You're getting headaches from it. How much energy does he has in this immortal body? You're also teaming up with him and the other hottie, Kakuzu. But no matter what you do want to be something more than just friends.

< Deidara >

After you chatted a bit with Deidara in the library he decided to ask Pain for permission for you to join the Akatsuki. You are the only one who understands his art and appreciates it. While everyone scold him about his art, you would everytime comfort him. Telling him how his art is beautiful and they are not worth enough to understand it. You ended up teaming with him along with Sasori. You would give Sasori dead stare every time he tells deidara that his art is trash or something bad about it. Deidara is your bestie, but you're trying your best to make this friendship a relationship.

< Tobi >

Well, after the day you two met you get to know Tobi better. He was a whole sweetie. However no one could see this. They always scold him about something. Even if it is for the smallest thing. You get really angry if someone yells at him, not to mention to rise their dirty hands at him. Often happens for you to comfort him after he cries his eyes out on how mean they are towards him. It breaks your heart to many pieces after seeing him like that. He is nothing but a kind little creature who you love with your whole heart. You teamed up with him while Deidara and Sasori are other team. You like him so much, but it seems he doesn't seems like that because his nickname for you is Big sis.

< Kakuzu >

Well you never expected Kakuzu to really do what you told him to. You thought he would just ignore your words, but there he did it. He asked Pain to let you join the Akatsuki. He told him you're a whole money God and can help Kakuzu to collect much more money than he has now. Half of these money are going in the organization. After mentioning the good for the organization Pain told him to bring you to him. Kakuzu brought you to the Leader and he told you about his plan. You didn't have something good to do besides playing in the Casino. However you joined and teamed up with Kakuzu and Hidan. Pain warned you that Kakuzu killed his last 4 partners before Hidan. Hidan is immortal so he can't be killed. Now you had to know this and never to annoy him or you will speak with Jesus face to face. But this man. Oh God. He looks so handsome even if you still didn't see his face. And this body. You really want to be with him. And never annoy him....

< Itachi >

One of Itachi's missions was to bring an S-ranked criminal killer to the organization to join. What he didn't expected was that, the so called S-rank killer was actually the same woman who shared her dangos with him. (That sounds sus.....) You. You also were really surprised to see him coming to accompany you to the Akatsuki. You ended up teaming with  him and his partner Kisame. How cool was that for you. It has already been 6 months since you joined and you always would talk with Konan about how cool actually Itachi is. She told you some things about him and how he doesn't seem to enjoy someone's company. But you still have something for him. You know that deep inside his heart he can feel love once again. And you're going to prove it yourself.

< Kisame >

After that day, you two with Kisame were really close friends. You two trusted each other dearly. After some days Kisame came to your house and asked you if you would like to join him. After you asked where he explained about an organization where all of them are fighting for true piece. You thought it would be a good idea and at least you and him would be really close and can see each other everyday. You agreed. He told you that you first have to talk with their leader. You agreed again and talked with him. He gave you a ring and the same cloak. You're teaming up with Kisame and an Uchiha. Everytime you see the big baby you want to give him a kiss, but you're too shy to do that. And also don't think he would want to. Now your only goal is to be together with Kisame.

---------------------------------------------------
Pt. 2 is here kiddos! Here is your meme! ⤵️

 2 is here kiddos! Here is your meme! ⤵️