💟 Confession 💟

I am really sorry for not posting guys, I was in another land so I couldn't find any time to write. You also can go and see my second fanfic which is Jiraiya one-shots <3 I will post very soon :3

THANK YOU FOR 300 READERS! ❤️
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all the best, my kiddos! :3 I really hope it's better than those last ones...:^

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

< Pain >

Zetsu gave the message to Konan about your state and the first thing she did was tell Nagato. His eyes widened and he felt a pang in his chest. The news of you being this hurt made him think God knows what. He went to you by Pain because you still didn't know about Nagato and all this.
You were resting in your room and someone knocked on your door.
-It's open, come in! Your gentle voice spoke. The door opened and reavialed worried Pain. He quickly went to your side and sat beside you on a chair, grabbed your hand gentle as possible and looked at you.
-Y/n, are you okay? Zetsu told me about your mission.
You smiled and squeezed his hand.
-I'm fine now, Pain-sama. I got some rest and now I feel better.
He gave one of his even rarer smiles which was with loving eyes. Your heart melt only by his eyes, but you were also really confused why was he looking at you with such loving eyes. You both were in comfortable silence until Pain broke it.
-Y/n....I have been feeling some kind of emotion these days and I don't know what it is. I asked Konan, but she laughed at me.
You got worried and looked at him. Someone might have said something or even worse, did something to him!
-What is it Pain-sama? You can tell me.
-That's the problem, I don't know how to tell you. Now you were even more confused. What does that has to mean?
Y/n.......the first day we met I thought you are the same as every other person. But I was wrong. You are...a really lovely person. The only one I have met after Konan and Yahiko. These days I felt something towards you. Something really new for me. Y/n...I think....I think I love you. It's okay if you don't feel the same, you're doing nothing wrong. I just had to get this off of my shoulders. You looked at him in disbelief. The man you loved finally felt the same for you. All these times you helped him and did nice things to him he finally noticed all of them. On your face appeared a big bright smile. He was looking down, maybe of embarrassment or wasn't sure what to do. He then let go of your hand.
-Sorry for disturbing. He murmured. It didn't take a genius to see that he was feeling rejected because of the silence and you grabbed his arm before he had the chance to stand up you turned him around and kissed his lips. He didn't expected you to kiss him, but he kissed you back. He held your head from behind to deepen the kiss. The kiss was rough, but also gentle and sweet. You both pulled away and you held his hands.
-Don't take my silence as rejection, Pain. I was shocked because......because I also love you. I fell in love with you ever since we met. I was just taken aback because you finally noticed me. Thank you. At first he was shocked, but then a small smile appeared on his lips. He hugged you close to his well builded chest. You hugged back and you both fell into comfortable peace.
Minutes passed and you asked him a question.
-Pain, you said I was a lovely person you met after Konan and Yahiko. Who is Yahiko? Pain didn't say anything, but when he thought for a bit about should he tell you or not he decided to tell you. After you both sat on the bed and he told you about his story, Yahiko, Konan and him being Nagato and Pain Yahiko you understood.
-Are you disgusted from me after I told you all that...? Pain asked.
-Of course I'm not! You have been so much trough and you're still so strong! I don't have a single thing to be disgusted of! You know what, tomorrow I will be going to see my Nagato so you won't think I am disgusted! You grabbed his face and kissed him. He was shocked and then asked.
-And you aren't disgusted by kissing you from this body?
You smiled and placed your soft hand on his cheek and caressed it gently.
-Can you feel my touch, Nagato? Your gentle voice spoke once again.
-Yes. He answered.
-As long as it's you, I don't care. I love you the way you are. He smiled and hugged you tightly. You both hugged each other and then he left you to rest.