💟You do something nice for them💟

< Pain >

Lately Pain didn't left his office. 24/7 in his office and not a single minute that he left. You asked Konan why is he always in there and she told you he had too much paperwork to do. It has been already 3 days. And he still was in there. At the 4 day he left with Konan on a mission. You decided to enter and what you saw surprised you. It was so dirty and messy everywhere. It wasn't clean at all. How is this man working in there? You took some cleaning stuff and went to clean his messy office. Paperwork everywhere. Pens and pencils everywhere. Cups of coffee and tea everywhere. Dirty spots because of them everywhere. His chair was still warm. Ink stains everywhere. It also stinks everywhere. Damn....this will take some hours...I just hope Pain won't come till I'm done with this rabbit cage. You whispered quietly to yourself. Yes, it took you some hours. You didn't have any energy left in your body. But at least his office was clean and ordered. Like a new place for him. You left the room and went to put in place the cleaning stuff. After everything you finally could lay on your bed and just take a nap after your hard work. You immediately fell asleep and started dreaming. You woke up at 17:00 pm and went down to the kitchen to take some tea. You took a cup of tea and sat on the chair drinking peacefully with closed eyes. Because of that you didn't heard someone coming and sitting in across of you. You opened your eyes and then met purple ones.
-P-Pain-sama! Sorry. I got scared. Is something you need? You asked your leader and crush.
-Are you the one who cleaned my office?
-Yes. Shouldn't have I? You asked.
-No, actually I came here to thank you. Thank you for your hard work. I needed it. He gave you a small soft smile and then left the room.
You felt your cheeks getting red and warm.

< Hidan >

You and Hidan were out in the forest for him to sacrifice people for lord Jashin. The problem here was that no one was outside. Like you two were the only 2 people in the whole world. He was getting angry and bored. You walking after him like a little puppy or a baby duck.
-Hidan ma-
-Aahhh! DAMMIT! WHY IS NO ONE HERE! Не yelled.
-What if we-
-Shut it Y/n! Dammit, why does the old man has to go on his stupid bounty!?
- You gave him disappointed look.

-What if we--Shut it Y/n! Dammit, why does the old man has to go on his stupid bounty!?- You gave him disappointed look

Something like that.
After some minutes of Hidan yelling, you heard another voice. It was of a man. Maybe in his 40-50. You grabbed Hidan's arm and hid in a bush.
-THE FUCK I- you placed your palm on his mouth to shut him.
-For the love of my pan, Hidan shut it for a second and see. You pointed at the man and his eyes sparkled. He smirked and grabbed his weapon. After some screams in agony and some sounds of blood Hidan came back to you and he looked really pleased and calm.
-Ahh~ Man. That was close. I can't skip a day. If I do, lord Jashin is going to punish me really bad.
He opened his eyes and saw your smirking face.
-What?
-Ah, nothing. It's just really funny that if it wasn't me you most likely would have skipped a day.
-Yeah, you're pretty nice. He whispered really quiet.
-What did you just say, Hidan? I couldn't hear you. You teased.
-I SAID I CAN MAKE IT MYSELF! YOU JUST HAD LUCK!
- Yeah Yeah. Just my luck. I thought so. Now let's go back to the base. I am getting really tired. And you two returned back to the base.