𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬

" 𝗢𝗛, 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟

" 𝗢𝗛, 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟. "

──────────────

Today was extremely embarrassing, the boys had came to school with a costume on, you on the other hand, normal clothes is what you wore.

Lucas and dustin dragged you down the hall with them to go meet max, well, more like introduce themselves.

Once you walked over to him, Dustin had cleared his throat, you did not want to meet someone you hardly even knew and you aren't even trying to get to know them.

"Um..." Dustin trailed off, he looked at Lucas for help but Lucas just shrugged.

"Hi, Max. I'm Dustin and this is..." Dustin said before turning to Lucas and you, "Lucas." "(Y/n)."

"Yeah. I know." Max replied, he looked at little annoyed and focused his attention on Dustin.

"The stalkers." Max said with a chuckle, then he gazed over at you and waved, you didn't wave back though.

Dustin stuttered, "Uh, no, Actually..." Lucas sighed, "we weren't stalking you. No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're new and all." Lucas tried to explain, but he was doing horrible.

The thing is, they were trying to get another member in the party. And you didn't like it.

"Yeah, for your safety." Dustin agreed, "Mhm." Max hummed in response, you crossed your arms.

"There are a lot of bullies here." Dustin said, "So many bullies." Lucas added on.

"Yeah. Is that why you're wearing proton packs?" Max said, why were they even wearing those anyways?

"Well, these don't function. But...I do have this handy-dandy little trap here. And look, it even opens and closes." Dustin said while showing it to him.

"Look, look, look...Voilà!" Dustin exclaimed, max wasn't impressed though, "It's cool, right?" Dustin asked.

Max didn't answer and instead just stared at them both weirdly, "No? Okay. But, um..." Dustin trailed off.

"So, we were talking last night, and you're new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick-or-treating, and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking that it would be okay if you come with us," Dustin explained.

"'it'd be okay?'" Max repeated his words, "Yeah. Our party's a democracy. The majority voted you could come." Dustin lied.

"No, we didn't! Mike didn't even agree." You said, Dustin just placed a finger over his lips to tell you to be quiet.