𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

THE PIGGYBACK──────

THE PIGGYBACK
──────

here we were. At the creel house, a blue lantern sat beside me as I was writing in a small notepad.

'MOVIE NIGHT AT MY PLACE?'

Max looked at the small note and grabbed his own, writing down in it.

'SURE ;)'

I smiled and saw as he began writing down something else, I tired looking but he got it away from my view.

I waited as he continued drawing, then, he showed me what he drew, it was stick figures of us and we were at the movies.

'I'M GLAD YOUR HERE.'

It wrote beside it, I smiled.

'ME TOO!'

I wrote back, I heard him let out a little chuckle before sighing and then we sat back in silence.

Yeah, we were going to get through this.

──

I sat beside max as he was talking, I was supposed to be quiet so I wouldn't disturb him.

I looked down at my hands, he was sparing looks at me from time to time, Lucas was currently downstairs, keeping watch.

Then I noticed max had stopped talking, my eyes landed on his and I saw it was covered in a milky white again.

He had him. I couldn't let him get hurt again, that's why this time...I had to do something.

Lucas ran upstairs, he saw me holding Max's hand, "(Y/n), what are you doing? are you really going through with the plan?" He asked, I nodded.

"(Y/n), stop! you don't know how powerful he is, he could KILL you!" Lucas said, "I'll be okay, Lucas. I won't die. I promise." I said, I hope I would be okay...

Then I closed my eyes, hoping I could replace him in some kind of way.

Then I was taken in a dark abyss, it was calm, calm before the storm.

Once I opened my eyes I was in a gym, I saw El holding Vecna into the air using her telekinesis, she was back? Thank god. I can't do this alone.

Then I saw her throw him into the bleachers, she then ran towards max and helped him up.

"Max, are you okay?" El asked, her hands on his shoulders, he groaned in pain and rubbed his head, then his eyes widen when he saw who it was.