𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢

PAPA──────

PAPA
──────

We were now in a stolen van, which was surprisingly helpful in a way, I sat from across max, I didn't tell him my plan yet, and Jasper was here with us, finally.

There was a comfortable silence between the both of us, he still had his headphones on.

"Hey." I called out, max looked at me and took his headphones off, "Yeah?"

"Uhm...I wanted to ask how you were doing. Even though your probably still thinking about a way to put an end to Vecna. We already made a plan, it's just, how are we gonna do it?" I asked.

"You heard them, right? literally, stop worrying. We'll put an end to that son of a bitch before he can even think about bothering me again. I'm going to be okay, (Y/n). Alright?" Max reassured, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know you are." I said, already knowing what this meant. And if I was going to do it, I had to do it before he could start messing with max again.

The world can't end like this, and he can't open four gates to our world. That's too risky and it's putting the people of Hawkins at risk.

I sighed, "Alright. Well, that's the plan then." Then there was another silence between us, this time more...I don't even know how to say it.

Then I felt lips on mines, it was a soft and passionate kiss, it didn't last as long but it was enough for me to feel better.

Then he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back, he rubbed my back comfortingly before pulling away.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." Max chuckled, "I was waiting." I said jokingly.

We would win this. We've won every other one, so we'll win this one.

...