𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣

THE HELLFIRE CLUB──────

THE HELLFIRE CLUB
──────

I made my way into the gymnasium, I stood beside Dustin and watched the cheerleaders do their performance.

There's this guy I've been talking to lately, he's brought comfort but he could never bring the comfort max brought.

"Hey there." I heard someone say, it was Jasper. I turned to him, "Hey." I greeted, he sent me a smile and I smiled back.

Max looked over at us before rolling his eyes, he's been distancing himself since last year.

I don't know what made him so angry at me, I thought we were taking a little break but that was a lie too.

Jason started speaking but I was too busy talking to Jasper, he listened to everything I was saying.

Then once the speech was over with, I followed Jasper out the gymnasium.

"Just give him some time. alright? Maybe he'll break out of his shell and talk to you. I doubt he hates you. You're kinda hard to hate." Jasper said, I chuckled.

"That's reassuring I guess. It's just been awhile since we've talked. But if I'm honest, I'm not worried about it." I said, Jasper wrapped his arms around my shoulder while laughing a little.

"You know what I just remembered? That time you came to my house stuffing your face with cheese." Jasper said, I giggled.

"Yeah." I said, then I felt someone's eyes on us, max had his walkman on, listening to Kate bush probably, our eyes locked for a minute before I looked away and put my attention on Jasper again.

──

It was later that night where I went home, I was doing homework upstairs.

I wasn't where max had lived so we barely kept in contact, I wasn't even worried anymore, I just knew he didn't care about me anymore.

...