𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵

THE SAUNA TEST────────

THE SAUNA TEST
────────

"Which one?" I asked El as I held up two comic books in my hands, "I don't know." She answered.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" I told her, she shook her head.

"It doesn't make sense." El said, I looked at her confused, I can see Heather being 'dead' doesn't make sense but she was fine when I saw her.

"What doesn't make sense?" I asked her, "Heather. The blood. The ice." El answered.

"Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it. I don't know where that blood came from, but...we saw her. We both saw her. she's totally fine." I explained, El turned to me.

"What about billy?" El asked, I turned to her, "What about him?" I replied.

"He seemed wrong." El said, I shrugged, "I don't know much about Max's brother, but it's nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked." I said with a chuckle, El laughed a little.

"Who...is that?" El asked, pointing to Wonder Woman on the comic book cover, "See, this is why you can't hang out with Mike all the time." I said with a smirk.

I then laid next to El and pointed to the cover again, "This is Wonder Woman. AKA princess Diana. She's from paradise island, which is, like, this hidden island where there are only women Amazon warriors." I explained.

──

I left El there at Max's house, since she was still asleep, I told her she could use my bike for whenever she needed.

I made my way to the mall and walked inside the back of scoops ahoy, Dustin told me he needed me for something.

"What are we talking about?" I asked as I sat in a chair near the table, "Russians." Dustin answered.

"Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually won a fight?" Dustin asked Steve, "Okay, that was one time..." Steve trailed off.

"If we're talking about when billy the asshole— beat your ass? No, that was twice, adding Jonathan byers." I said while picking at my nails.

"Listen, that doesn't count." Steve said, "Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Dustin replied.

"It was..."

"You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood..."

I turned away from them and saw Robin get up, "That just might work." I heard her say.

"Robin." Steve called out, she ignored him.