𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦

" 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗛𝗜𝗠

" 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗛𝗜𝗠. "

──────────────

Johan walked inside the room to see you weren't there, "(Y/n)?" He called out, there was no response.

"Mom, (Y/n) isn't here." Johan yelled, she was confused and turned to him, "What do you mean not here?" She asked.

"I mean, they're not here!" Johan yelled, he then glanced over at the window and saw you standing in the front yard.

Without any hesitation, he ran outside and into the front yard, your eyes were closed.

"(Y/n)? Hey, come on, wake up." Johan said, shaking you by the shoulder softly, "..(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" He yelled.

You were staring at the large shadow in front of you, there was nothing you could do but stare at it in fear.

The shadow then blinded you in the darkness, slowly taking over you.

"(Y/n), wake up!" Johan yelled, your mom standing right beside him, "(Y/n), can you hear me?"

Once it was over, you gasped awake, Johan pulled you into a hug.

**

"I don't remember." You said, Johan sighed, "Mom isn't here, so I need you to try." He told you.

"When..when I walked outside, the whole setting had changed. The house was still there but different. And..the ground, it looked like the grass was cut off." You explained.

Johan looked over at the drawing on the table and stood up, he grabbed it and slid it over to you.

"This thing, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween night. It's the same thing as...as this drawing. These episodes that you are having, and Will is having the same thing— this can't be a coincidence. I don't think I'm wrong and all, but, these are real. And if these are real, I need you to tell me." Johan explained, placing his hand over yours.

"But...but I can't help you if I don't know what's going on." Johan continued, maybe telling the truth would be the best option.

He then pointed to the drawing once again, "Did you see this again? In the front yard?" Johan asked.

"I was running. It was like, like I was in a trance? I- I don't know. But, while I was running..I suddenly stopped. Like there was a force blocking me from doing so. And I turned around. I told..I told him to...leave me alone. As I kept saying it and saying it..." you trailed off and started to cry.