ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

•••

•••

       Eleanor groaned, looking around at her surroundings and regretfully recognizing where she was at. Her arms and legs chained up at the wrists and ankles to the chain link gate, her head throbbing, and she was freezing in only her skin tight jeans and sports bra.

       "What is this place?" Eleanor heard Allison ask from behind the door in the hall.

       "Let's start with the basics," the undoubtedly recognizable voice of Kate Argent sighed, "you know how every family has its secrets?" Eleanor didn't hear Allison answer but figured she nodded her head, "well ours is a little different," she could practically hear the smirk.

       The door rolled open then and Eleanor lifted her head up, growling lowly at the sight of the blonde haired bitch. It felt like an eternity before Kate finally flipped the light on, the alpha letting out an ear shattering howl.

       "Isn't she beautiful?" Kate asked her niece.

       Allison looked at the assistant lacrosse coach in shock, jumping away when Eleanor yelled in pain from the high voltage being pumped through her body, "what are you doing? Is that gonna kill her?" she nervously asked her aunt.

       "Oh come on kiddo," Kate drawled, "don't get all ethical on my now."

       Allison nervously watched for a few more seconds before looking at her aunt from the corner of her eyes, "what is she?"

       "Shapeshifter, lycan," she shrugged before gasping dramatically, "werewolf," she laughed, finding humor in the whole situation, "to me she's just another dumb animal. Come here," Kate beckoned Allison over, placing her thumbs on Eleanor's lips and pulling them apart, "see these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh, not something you find on those cute little leaf eating herbivores," she explained, letting the alpha go.

       "Gee Kate, you should be a dentist," Eleanor panted out, trying to distract herself from the pain with humor. Besides from the glare the blonde sent her way, the comment went ignored.

       "Is this, this is a joke to you?" Allison asked, pointing her words at her aunt.

       "Sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world," Kate noted, "everything's a joke to me, how else do you think I stay sane?"

       "You're a mass murdering sociopath, don't fool yourself," Eleanor growled, this time getting punched in the jaw, but her head didn't move, "point proven," she hissed, spitting blood on the hunter.