sɪx

•••

•••

       Eleanor got home from dropping off Liam at his house after school, dropping her keys on the old table and her jacket on the chair.

She and Derek got released from jail during the game the previous Friday night, however, it was right after the game had ended.

Eleanor was not happy and blamed it on Derek.

But with nothing else to do with her free time, why not annoy her former best friend. It was also an excuse to figure out more about the alpha and what it wants.

Eleanor grabbed her leather jacket once again and made her way out of the house and towards the old and crisped Hale House.

"Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?" She heard Scott ask as she approached the place, both the McCall and Hale outside on the porch.

"Yes." Eleanor and Derek answered together, startling Scott enough to make him jump at her sudden presence.

"Could I kill someone?" Scott asked, quickly getting over his shock of the woman's random appearance.

"Yes." They answered him again.

"Am I gonna kill someone?" Scott asked, starting to get frustrated with the answers he was getting for his questions.

"Probably." They both answered together, once again and Eleanor slightly glaring at Derek.

"Look, I," Eleanor cleared her throat, "we can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But, it's not gonna come for free." Derek told Scott.

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"Probably friends," Eleanor cut in before Derek could, causing the Hale to glare at her. She smiled innocently up at him.

"You'll find out." Derek answered the boy for himself, "For now, I'm gonna give you what you want. Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it, feel it, let your senses your sight, smell, touch, let them remember for you."

"That's it? Just, just go back?" Scott asked unsure, Eleanor nodded to the boy though he couldn't see her due to her standing behind him.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Derek asked, annoyingly answering a question with a question.

"I just want to know if I hurt him." Scott replied.