ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

•••

•••

     Pulling up to Beacon Hills High School at almost midnight was the last thing Eleanor Van Doren wanted to do to end her birthday. But there she was.

     Her sleek white corvette came to a smooth stop a space away from Derek's Camaro. She quickly turned her car off and rushed to get out, constantly checking her surroundings to make sure the alpha wasn't lurking about and to see if she could spot Derek, she didn't.

     Eleanor took a deep breath after stepping a few feet into the school, trying to find where the two boys were located within the school. She ended up smelling not two, but five scents all within ten feet of each other.

     The female alpha made her way towards the back entrance of the cafeteria where the five other people were "hiding" and knocked on the door. Four startled screams were heard from the other side of the door, Eleanor rolled her eyes recognizing one of them as Stiles.

     "What was that?" One of the voices asked, the girls voice quivering with fear.

     "Don't open the door," another voice said, "Scott, please don't open the door, please," she begged the beta.

     "Hey children stop talking this is your adult speaking," Eleanor whisper yelled to the five high schoolers once she finally had enough of their waiting and rushed through the back door into the cafeteria.

     The alpha walked over to Scott and Stiles, making sure both boys were okay and not hurt. She then slapped the two upside the head and glared at them before she went over to the other three teens and checked them over.

     "I thought I told you morons to hide someplace with limited windows?" She scolded the two idiots, "this is probably the worst place you could have chosen, it has an entire wall of windows!"

     "That's exactly what I was trying to say," Stiles exclaimed, directing his gaze to his best friend, "thank you!"

     "This was the first room we found that was unlocked," Scott defended.

     "Fine whatever," she brushed it aside, just glad they weren't injured, "so have you guys figured out who it is?" Eleanor asked the teenagers, however aiming it towards the two boys involved with the supernatural.

     "We don't even know what's going on," Allison hysterically pointed out to the them, "so can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why," she cried out before turning to Scott, "Scott?"

     There was a silence in the room, the two high school lovers only staring at each other, "somebody killed the janitor," Stiles spoke up, breaking the deathly silence that surrounded the group.