ғᴏᴜʀ

•••

•••

         In the few days that Eleanor had been back in Beacon Hills, She had gotten into a routine.

         Wake up, get Liam, get breakfast, do nothing all day, go to get Liam, get talked into playing lacrosse, take Liam home, go home.

         But since the middle schoolers had been making her play lacrosse with them, not that she minded, it made Eleanor miss being on the field.

         So today she decided she was going to pay a little visit to her favorite person in the world, aside from her brother.

•☽☾•

         "Dunbar!"

         "Hey Coach." Eleanor said, a smirk on her face as she approached the man.

         "Where the hell were you? You left me, with a bunch of morons who could barely play," Coach told her. God, did she miss this man.

          "Greenberg?" She asked.

         "Yes Greenberg! Who else would I be talking about?" He questioned, "you didn't answer my question. Where. The hell. We're you?"

         "My family died." Eleanor bluntly told him.

         "And?"

         "Coach they were murdered. I couldn't be here." Eleanor explained to the man, furrowing her brows at him.

         "Oh, well that's terrible." He grumbled, suddenly feeling guilt eating at him.

         "But I'm hoping you missed me enough to let me be your assistant coach for lacrosse?" Eleanor said, her voice going up an octave making it sound like a question.

         "Do you have any certification saying you would be good at coaching these hormonal teenagers?" Coach asked his former player.

         "Do you?" Eleanor asked, now raising her eyebrows at him and crossing her arms.

         "You know what Dunbar?"

         "You love me Coach." Eleanor smirked, moving foreword to give him a hug.

         "Fine. If you can get these boys whipped into shape by the end of practice tomorrow," he started, pushing the girl away from him, "you got the job."