Chapter 2; Me 2

It's like someone's been following me the entire day since after school today. I can't shake the feeling. Did I do something wrong? Last time I checked my science experiment had an explosion session with Gina and her minions giggling, plus I don't want any misunderstanding between I and some guy who thinks I was his ex girlfriend. Tsk I was already in a bad mood and I wonder what happened to him. Is it Daniel, no no, Duncan, nah, Lucas Argh! Forget it.

I opened the door and greeted Uncle Grey, "hi" " how are you kid and how was school" " oh I'm fine and school was great! " Ok maybe I overreacted "sure?" " Oh..uum..yeah... Fine just some stalking but it's okay" I admitted.

"Do you mind if I go to the park for a while?"
"Sure thing kid but be careful and hurry up for your shift okay"
Yes!! So I put on my earphones and my hoodie on with my bagpack. Finally some time alone . Apart from being a little distant and a jerk sometimes I like a quiet place and drawing too.

Why does it feel like it ain't gonna last long? And the look Uncle Grey gave me. I must be hungry.

Hey guys! I can't believe I finished two chapters in a row even though it's short. How do you see Amber? Comment on it and tell me what you think of the story