Chapter 6; OH OH More Trouble

I enter the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, same old face nothing's changed, I cringe and cover my ears by hearing a shattering scream
Who is that. I cover my ears. I roll my eyes as I hear the shattering of stuff Sheesh, my eardrums are having a crisis here. , I bet I just turned deaf ( hitting my ear like testing a microphone) testing...... testing........ testing. Yep! My ears are not functioning. That person should prepare a HUGE sum of money for compensation. Oh we should double it before we accept. Right.

Author: Amber? You thinking about that right now?

Amber: what? I like money, on a second thought, who doesn't ( smirk)

Author: ( rolling eyes, sighs)

Cindy's POV
I'm shaking in real anger right now. "Mom! Why did you bring her here, I bet she's the reason why auntie's still sick. I should have gotten that kidnapping over with earlier."
" Now don't talk about your cousin like that young lady. Ciindy, gosh I can't believe you right now. You know that her life's in danger, you are grounded for a two weeks! and stop breaking down the house with your tantrums grow up a little, God help me"

With that mom closed the door really hard letting one of my pictures fall of. That, that, that bitch! Stealing my dear Nathan, now mom too! " Just you wait my dear cousin, I will make you suffer, and you will leave this house in shame and tears" a little evil laugh here, mwaahahahahah, mwaahahahahah!!!

Oookay? That's a little too dramatic there, don't you think?

***** Five minutes later****
Amber's POV

After dressing up in casual clothes I was bored and curious. Plus it's been like........ FOREVER!!!!. Oh really that's like five minutes you liar! Hey there is no reason to be mad at me, and you can't stop me from having fun!!!!!. Wait. did I just hear a scoff. Argh. Whatever, so right now I'm enjoying the view of a very HUGE garden, whiles ( checking my nails and smirking in a dramatic way) making plans of course, don't let this fool you people.

" You know your mom really loved the garden" Aunt Bella startled me and pointed to this one " this one especially. "
" Oh " wait, this one? She's sounding like, " how many gardens do you have? "
" Like three of 'em" she said totally normal!!!. They are freaking rich!!! .
" As I was saying, I'm sorry for the kidnap yesterday, Cindy was following that Nathan guy. We...... uuuh ... actually wanted to talk to you and not like that " Aunt Bella sounded, sad and disappointed? Woah woah, hold on there people. Lemme get this straight. My c-c-cousin??? So that miss tantrum lady is my freaking cousin. Great hehehe I mean sooo great.

Did she say we? " Yes Amber, I just said that" she said with a smile.
" Did I talk out that loud?"
She nodded. Oops, my bad. " So uh who are the we actually? but I'm still angry though for being kidnapped" I said. " I understand that"