Chapter 26; Rules? How Cliche

Surprisingly the walk to the "training grounds" was ............. something uuuhhh, wierd is how I'll put it. Jayden's arm around on my shoulder which to my knowledge is to intentionally make other girls jealous. Tsk tsk, this guy wants me beheaded
"You know Scott, I'mma kick your ass today" the red haired girl said menancily
" Oh please, you said that last time and ended up losing" Jayden teased
"That's because he cheated!! "
" That's what you think Ella" the white haired boy said, adjusting his glasses and smirking, so he's Scott, noted.
Red haired- no Ella snickered and rolled her eyes and mumbled something about everyone being in Scott's side. " Get ready to loose people!!" Chloe yelled as we entered the training grounds. Is this a training grounds or a basement?
More like a place of torture, maybe we're next , for once in a lifetime I agreed.
I furrowed my eyebrows as I searched the place with my eyes. The set of gadgets and weapons made me curious of what each does, my hand twitching in longing, I mumbled curses and diverted my gaze, I saw a place that looks like people learned boxing?, Archery?, Swordsmanship?!!
Whoa, and spying too.... This place has everything even using guns! ( Gulp)
I think Scott, Ella and Jason are headed to another place.
"Where we heading?" I asked Chloe
"We're going to change of course!" Chloe stated like it's the most obvious thing here
"HERE?!?" I said taken aback
"No silly, we're heading to the changing room and I'm Christine" she smiled at me" can I call you Chris? "
" OMG yes!" I guess Chloe's personality attracted other bubbly people. We changed and headed to the place where the gadgets are. Yeess Time to--- " ow, Chloe!"
"Uh uh uh, no touching, wanna explode this place? "
" At least we'll leave, get some food and rest huh!? " Chris snickered, "let's  see what you're good at"

**************************,**********
The knife hit a bull's eye, Yes!, I removed the blindfold smiling like an idiot
"Nice shot!"
"Thanks"
"Awww" Chris and Chloe said together
" Shut up! " They nodded, smiling even wider , sigh
" Amber, let's see how you defend yourself" Jason said and we all settled
" Let's do a demonstration" Scott said and met Jason, they nodded and started to fight.
If I wasn't here earlier, I wouldn't think this was a demonstration, fact, I wouldn't even propose the idea of them being friends at all! After some minutes they nodded and I took it as my turn to be next
"Rule number one, don't give up and underestimate your opponent" Jason said and I heard Jayden muttering" here it comes"
" Rule number two, find a weak spot of your enemy and don't loose focus. So, charge first" I took a deep breath and charged with my fist, he blocked it and pinned me down.
"Rule number three don't let anger control you and don't make your move obvious, it determines the next, make the enemy confused rather"
He left me and asked me to charge at him again, I changed raising my fist but instead of a punch, I pulled his hair and threw him to the ground and smirked inwardly at my silliness. I got up and he nodded, smiling in satisfaction. "It was good right?"
"I think it was silly but-" before he could finish I twisted his arm and pinned him to the ground......... I like this..........

Jason's POV
  Amber pinned me to the ground......... again, I patted her head and she snickered, she's fast I must admit. Before she could get up I swayed her off her feet making her fall " never underestimate your opponent, I think we both learned a lesson" she groaned rubbing her nose and butt, I shook my head" it's getting late, let's move" we nodded and turned to leave, I noticed her looking at the gadgets, well someone's curious, maybe another time.......

Well, if the uuh training wasn't that you know......... I'm not really good at describing those things tooo but it was okay
Read
Vote
Comment and don't forget to follow 😉!!!!
If it's gonna hurt me then I'm ready to let go - Scarlett (me)