Chapter 20; It Was All A Lie

Amber

" Amber would you stop sighing!!?, You've been doing that for the past fifteen minutes!!, Now, try this one and your groans are making my head explode" Chloe said handing me a dress, yes ( blankly) she's helping me dress for training, it's not something you see everyday right?, Well you've seen one.

Amber! Amber!,I turned to see Chloe behind me. "Are you alright?"
" Yes" I put my hand in my hair and looked down.
"Your body language says otherwise, you know you can talk to me right? I'll be there for you"
"Honestly Chloe, I don't know how I feel anymore,, I really can't explain it, I'm just... (sigh) I don't know, friendship is not really my thing and it's not fair I'm still contemplating to trust you and you seem to like me very much" . Her eyes softened ( surprisingly, I was expecting a slap and a how could you!!?)
" You know we could start all over again, we'll take it slow okay? And I'll help you choose your outfit c'mon! "

So here we are." Hurry get dressed, I'll be back soon" she gave me clothes and walked out of the door (sigh).

Chloe

I knocked on sir's office, " Come in" I took a deep breath and entered, " sir?"
He looked up. "I really really think it's time, maybe before her training? "
" What makes you say that? "
" Well, it'll be the right time since she'll start, and you don't have much time since you'll be busy and you're the only one who can tell her, and she has trust issues, I- (deep breath) I don't want to loose friend sir, would you? "
" I-"
" What's it that you want to tell me? "I turned to see Amber with a blank expression but hurt in her eyes she's trying to hide. Now here comes the awkward moment, why am I here again?

Amber

"What's it that you want to tell me!"
You think I'm weak don't you?, How long do you plan to keep it?!, I can't believe it. I wanted to leave the door but look at where my stupidity and tiny legs brought me to. I still stand there and he finally decides to talk.
"Amber-"
" Before you talk don't. leave. anything. I'm tired of all... this... It has taken me a miracle not to escape so spill. it., all. of. it. " I said in a calm tone, tension rose but I don't care.

" Anything you want to ask before I start?" He looked at me but I said nothing,ooh I want to scream BUT I SAID NOTHING!
" okay, the Andersons has been in the mafia for more than two generations, we become the greatest of all thanks to Daisy's grandfather, but her grandfather already had issues with other gangs, even before he became our leader , mostly the Snake under dogs and the Phoenix , they saw our potential, they knew we were a threat and an obstacle but they couldn't, till he died, his son didn't want to disappoint his father and that's how it's been. Daisy was trained like us, more than us, she was supposed to lead the gang but she didn't want to, she wanted a normal family and Ana encouraged her.
     Turns out she wanted the power in place of Daisy but we handled it with the help of lucas and you know the rest, Now that you're back, people will want to harm you, you have the potential kid, It's in your hands, people will try to kill you like your older sister April, we hope she's alive, I won't push you but you were chosen, but no one must know. "

I took a deep breath" so you've taken mom's place and you have a name or something?"
" Yes, delicate chaos and destruction, in short red moon" Not bad."  Wait...and tattoo of a rose with thorns right? " I turned to Chloe.
She nodded " I think I need some time" I said and went out, sigh, I think it's about time I did something I've always wanted to be, strong. Maybe it was all a lie but I got answers now, I can't run away like mom wanted to, I'll be a change

Uuh, so this is Amber now after training and I hope you enjoy the rest, guess the truth is out!!
Comment,
Vote and don't forget to follow 😉!!

It's all in the past- Scarlett ( me)