Chapter 14; Crazy Hell Busted (For Real 3)

Ok, so I think seeing the twin's point of view is helping, I'm jealous for those boys already, now I will I'm a twin, hands up on agreeing with me yo!! So here ya go,

Jayden's POV;

I was eating and nodding while Jason was explaining what happened, when he was done I looked up to see Amber with a calm face but it was.... different. Oh- ho- ho I know this look perfectly well, revenge is totally a bitch and before she could ask anything? " I'm totally in, -- ow" I ingnored the D- bag, " Well, she's not supposed to go Scott free is she?, I think her birthday is in two weeks, and it's obvious there's a party coming on, I'm just sayin' , your wish is my command" I said in a French accent, which made them roll their eyes. " So Jason, are you in?" Amber turned to him, he groaned dramatically, ( this dude could make a perfect actor in this section I must say) " Yeah, sure whatever" Yes!
" Ok, so what's the plan? I think I recorded everything" I told Her. " Well, send it to all three of us, I will have to change everything in here, I won't revenge now, at least. If she pushes me, it's game on, I need cameras in our rooms, I wanna monitor both of it and I'll see what she's planning"

Before I could compliment her dad showed up. " Amber have you seen two boys--, Jason, Jayden, what are you doing here?" Dad asked looking calm, we're toast, toast indeed. Before my incredible brain can come up with an extraordinary lie, " Uum Mr Charles sir, please don't get mad at them, I asked them to stay, if anyone deserves your anger it should be me. Please promise me you won't punish them" Amber quickly said. What the duck?!! What is she thinking? , Okay, okay, A) it is touching, thank you, Amen. B) What is wrong with her?, This is stupid, she could get punished or something, what is she thinking?, wait- I said the last part of the banter didn't I? Don't answer that.

After an hour of awkward silence, ( I know I'm exaggerating, it didn't last 60 seconds) Jason spoke up, " Dad, we are sorry" did he just emphasize the "we" at me? Tsssk , I nodded and nudged him to continue, hard. Perks of having an older sibling ( wink) .  "We didn't want to take responsibility of our actions, we weren't--"
" Okay, okay, boys that speech was sweet and touching but are you forgetting something or should I say someone, specifically.... ME!!" We all gasped, at least I thought it would be dramatic if it wasn't only me who did that. We sure are busted, well folks, guess who made a grand entrance ( and cutting Jason off whiles ruining the moment, sigh) ........

" Chloeeee, hehehe, we are sorry we left you there but I gotta say you won the hide and seek contest, huh? huh?" I said a little too fast. She rolled her eyes and whispered" we aren't done yet and you are busted"  Yep! We're dead.

Kk, they are dead!!! Tell me, how was it? Amber was sweet there wasn't she? Chloe is going to kiiilll !!!!! See ya soon..