Chapter 7; Are you kidding me?

Amber's POV;

" Yeah we wanted to talk to you kid" I turned to see " Uncle Grey! " I giggled. " Seriously kid, it's Greg. Sheesh I still have to correct you on that?" This made me giggle more. You see guys, uncle's real name is Greg, but since my childhood, I called him Grey, why?          
Hehe, I.... uuuh... I really can't remember. " Where's Lucas, Greg" Aunt asked.
" I'm here!! " The guy that seems to be Uncle Lucas said. Have you guys told her everything?"
" Not yet"
"Sure?"
" Maybe some" oooooookay , What's going on? ( Blinking)
" About Daisy and Ana? "
" Yeah, sure thing"
" What about-"
"Okay that enough. Can someone paa-lease, tell me what is going and why are you here?" U said with my arms crossed.
" Sorry Amber I forgot you are here"  What the " the thing is, we want you to start training. We don't want you to be weak, other people want you dead Amber and we want you to learn to protect yourself, we may not be there-, Amber? Are you okay?" ........ (Pause)......... Don't blame me people, I'm still in shock...... " Ambe-"
" Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrhhhhh!!!" I dreamed my lungs out my anger, pain , disappointment all in my scream. I screamed like a maniac. I must admit it felt good. " Are you damn kidding me? I mean look. at. me. people. I'm, I'm freaking frail, I'm weak"
"Amber?"
" Plus, I don't know anything about fighting, well kinda"
"Amber?"
"Next time you people are gonna tell me you are in a spying agency right? This is crazy!"
" Amber?"
" Besides I just came here you can't just start making decisions fo-"
" Amber Lora Anderson get a grip!!. My goodness, what wrong, who put that in your head. You are no weak girl, you survived an accident, you're strong and brave Amber. We'll give you time, think about it" Uncle Lucas said and they left. I sighed and I just...... sat down. Are you kidding me?

Author; hey Lucas, good speech back there.

Lucas; thanks, I practiced.

Author; whatever.

Hey guys. Having fun? Do you think Amber did not react well here? I kinda disagree but uh a debate won't mind eh . Comment and don't forget to follow,😉