Dreamer's Questions

Dreamer; So Amber who is your favorite between Jayden and Jason?

Amber; ( looks around) shhh, well I think I like Jayden, he's kinda annoying, I think he is free than Jason though. Jayden is funny too but I like Jason too, he's not that open but don't tell anyone I said that.

Dreamer; kk, you think the book worm is funny?

Amber; oh, I almost forgot about that part of Jay, I like reading too so it's okay, besides I have the best scarcam don't you think?.

Dreamer; okay Amber, if time could go back, what will you do?

Amber; hmmm, I think I will go back to the time in my shift at work, I'll try and pour chilly pepper in Nathan and other bitches food, maybe add some vineger, goodness, why didn't think of that earlier?

Dreamer; whoa there, I should be careful around you, sly kid.

Amber; giggling, I'm hungry, bye.
Goes to the kitchen and takes Jason's food, they food fight, Jayden steals some food and sneaks out of the kitchen

Dreamer; hey Jayden, how do you feel when you prank Chloe

Jayden; oh, kkk. Ahh the old times, it's great!! Ask Jason, hey Jace, how do you feel when you prank Chloe

Jason; pfff, it's awesome man, you should try, unless you don't want to die with us when Chloe bury's us.

Dreamer; favorite color?

Jason and Jayden; Grey! Hey, it's my colour, stop it! Grrr

Amber; mine is purple, these boys are not going to stop bickering, so much for twin time, what is Chloe going to do to those twins after she's come to my room?

Dreamer; kk, that my friend is for you to find out and for me to know

Amber; Aww, men. See ya.!!

Hey guys!! Wanna know a secret? Maybe we should get to know each other. Love you all!;;