Chapter 12; Crazy Hell Busted ( For Real 1)

I went to the dinning room, it's Showtime baby deep breath Amber, deep breath. "Uncle Grey, can I ask you something? I want to uuh have dinner in my room, you are not mad at that are you?-"

**** Meanwhile in Amber's room****

Jayden's POV;

" Oh my, oh my, these books are awesome! This girl should be my best friend, we could- ow! Jason what's up with the attitude?" I scowled.
" Book worm annoying expert, shouldn't you be worried of A) Getting caught either by guards, maids, dad and worst of all Chloe or B) being put in jail or putting Amber in trouble which may ruin her reputation and give Miss A reason to.... -" oh heavens, why did I have to get stuck with this brother? I wouldn't mind being a twin but Jace? Always the scolding one.  Psshh tell me about it, yeah! " Jay? " and worst of all leaving me to deal with Chloe alone
" Jay?" When we prank her together and mockingly smile at me.

Now today we get a taste of our own medicine and - " Jayden!! what's wrong with you, are you hungry or just ignoring me?"
" Uuh is there a third option?" I said smugly, failing to hide my smirk. Trust me, annoying Jason is one in a million. I went foward and patted his back " Don't worry Jace, we'll eat dinner, go to mom and dad and avoid the tantrums Chloe's gonna put up and then we'll figure things out. I'm sure Amber will be here any second"

I was laughing at how Amber froze , gosh that girl can blow up the house when she's angry , her red face. " Jason, you should have seen her face, white as your shirt"
" Actually my shirt's grey" Jason was smirking with amusement, did he just high five the air? " Well, well there Jason, it's not time for payback, I'm-"
" Jayden hide now!" He cut me off, we quickly hid under the bed, this time we didn't bicker , plus the footsteps sounded like someone who doesn't want to get caught. Well someone's up to no good.

" Hurry Nathan that bitch is with her pathetic Uncle, put the itchy powder on her bed and her clothes, I want to hear a scream when she enters the bathroom" I gasped ( quietly) as I heard Cindy and Nathan. I now feel like slicing them and use them for a potion used to---, no, not now. I really need to warn Amber. Cindy did not only pour itchy powder, she tore some dresses too, wow jealousy is really something. They spilled blood like a crime scene. I'm shuddering with fear, anger and pure disgust. Jason? He looks like an angry Lion. Oh- ho- ho revenge will surely come on. It's being recorded, this game is soooooo on!!!

Hey guys!!! This is tripping. Cindy is a total bitch. Argue if she's kinda misunderstood, Nathan? Is he dumb? What's he doing there? What will Amber do when she finds out. I'm totally tired right now, real roller coaster isn't it? See ya people