Chapter 28; Chase (2)

I searched frantically as the girl I've been following mixed with the crowd, " shit", I can't loose her here, then I came here for nothing!, This is all silly, what's wrong with me?, Oh goodness. Before I realized a burly man grabbed me and pointed a gun to my head. Well Chloe, guess my funeral arrangements should get started.
"My, my, what a sight" another man came close, inspecting my face
" What are you doing here girly?" The man asked, clearly with excitement
" Yeah, all alone" the other added, he was coming closer, I tried resisting but he was too strong, before he could take another step, I heard two gunshots, both drop dead, obvious they were the victims. I took a breath of relief, before I could thank my savior I was grabbed........... Again

" You should be glad I saved your life and the other guy was right, you shouldn't be here" the voice sounded like a girl, " I'm not going to ask you why you were following me but your friend will find you soon " she said and went.
" Wait, why did you save me? " I asked
" Curses can't be the cure, right sis? " She said and disappeared. What!?, Sis!? What's going on? This is all confusing.
I was about to take another step when grabbed me before we were seen, what's wrong with everyone grabbing me today? " You know, you are really stupid" well thanks for now noticing " you could've been dead!!" Zach said as we entered the forest." What were you thinking, oh wait, that's the problem, you weren't even thinking!, Do you have any idea where this is?!! " He scolded and I sighed " I'm sorry"

" You should be" he walked and I followed, what is all this?, And who's that girl
" Zach?"
" What"
" Uum do you know who that girl is ?" He stopped and looked at me blankly, like I'm crazy " I didn't see any girl apart from you running like a maniac"
" You know what, it's nothing"
" Wait till Uncle Grey hears this and tell me it's nothing'
Well............ I'm dead

------------------------------†-------------------------
I lowered my head in guilt as Uncle Grey was ranting about how I could have been dead, all of this yada yada yada, whiles pacing back and forth with a frown. I really hate it when he frowns or does that, it makes him look much older, since I'm the only one receiving this punishment after my friends ditched me here, all I can do is say sorry and promise never to do it again , get to bed and deal with those traitors later. " Are you listening?"
" Yes Uncle Grey, I promise to guard myself and don't get killed"
" (Sigh), you can head on back, it was quite a run I heard" that Zacky boy messed with the wrong girl, payback's knocking at your door for sure. I hugged him
" Be careful kid "
" I will" I sighed and went to my bedroom
Curses can't be the cure, right sis? That chase made me more confused, was it a tease Orr..........................

Is she my sister

YES people, it was perfect, how was it?
So get ready cause this is just the beginning............ Mwaahahahahah
Read
Vote
Comment and don't forget to follow 😉!!!!!!
I was still in the dark but I see a light- Scarlett (me)