Chapter 25; How Welcoming

I gulped inwardly as the bell rang, I was having English class with Jayden....... I think..... Anyway.....
"C'mon princess " Jayden encouraged, I took a deep breath and muttered something about nothing changing me as I took a step into the class....... Like I was some alien jewel that just landed on Earth after a thousand years scientists discovered about my coming....... everyone stopped everything, I mean literally EVERYTHING.......
oookay? " Everyone this is Amber Anderson, she'll be joining us" the teacher introduced, I nodded to everyone and took my seat beside Jayden.
" Great, another Anderson, at least this one doesn't dress like a clown" glad someone finally noticed
" I bet she's fake"
" Maybe she killed someone" you're next girly.,....
" Ignore em" Jayden whispered, I turned to him and raised an eyebrow as he winked to a Blondie, " they're about at least 10 girls shooting daggers at me, so ignore how many actually, Barbie!" I traded he hit my arm and I pinched it
" Great, Jason affected you with his annoying self and ego "
"I love you too buddy" I smiled and turned to the teacher
" Alright class let's move too page 213".................

*********During lunch"*************
Today's wierd, I mean in my dictionary seeing students, teachers and everyone else having tattoos , and stuff is not normal. Plus, everyone looks at me cause I'm" Anderson" .
Now I hate my name.
I bet they'll be having a training grounds instead of a library, nooooo, how could they we'll make em pay!!
" To answer that question, yes, they have a training grounds and it wasn't replaced by a library so no killing of people" Jason warned, it wasn't even a question, Wait, WHAT
" Don't give us that " what!" Look " I glares at Jayden but he ignored me " besides, it's a Mafia school, what did you expect, a playground?"
" At least that place is more fun" Chloe snickered " HEY CHLOE, SORRY WE'RE lATE " I turned to see a red haired girl with a Blondie both having tattoos on their necks and cheeks, behind them was a black hairdo, got an ear piercing and tattoos, lots of em with a white haired boy with glasses, maybe kinda shy, tattoo on the neck.
They looked at me and........... recognized me? Am I lost here?
Before the red hairdo could talk
"Amber Anderson and those on her table should report to the training grounds" some zombie voice said, I think that person should get some sleep, wait training grounds?
      "Yes Amber we're about to train" I scoffed and followed them, first day at school and I guarantee myself I'll look like a hungry zombie when all this is done, how welcoming

Hey there, I'm sorry for the late update and if their description isn't that much well
Sad fact I'm not really good at describe things hehehe
Soo how was it?
Read
Vote
Comment and don't forget to follow 😉!!!!!
  How cliche- Scarlett me