Troy Burrows x reader

A/N: Hey guys! It's been awhile since I published anything in this fanfic book! I've been so busy lately since I'm a full-time college student and I've been having writer's block! JulzLovDraco4Eva requested this one-shot! Thank you for requesting ...

A/N: Hey guys! It's been awhile since I published anything in this fanfic book! I've been so busy lately since I'm a full-time college student and I've been having writer's block! JulzLovDraco4Eva requested this one-shot! Thank you for requesting this and reaching out to me! Anyway, enjoy and please don't forget to vote!

Plot:

Y/N, the purple power ranger, is Jake's younger sister who ends up getting kidnapped and taken away by the Armada on the same day they became power rangers. It made Jake upset and Y/N absolutely terrified that she wouldn't see her brother, her friends, and especially her crush on the red ranger and leader Troy Burrows. A year passed since she last saw her friends, her brother, or her crush and she still thinks about them. She could hear the grunting sounds that belonged to Troy since he also got kidnapped by the Armada. Both Y/N and Troy reveal their feelings for each other and asked each other to be their boyfriend/girlfriend and said yes. She told him that she was worried that she wouldn't see any of them ever again and how scared she was. The monster Damaras have both the purple and red rangers chained up and announce to the city that they need to listen or something will happen to the two rangers who got kidnapped.  Jake and the team rescue them. Y/N is taken to safety while the team made sure that the monster is destroyed.  While celebrating their victory, everyone is giving Y/N hugs and is so happy that their teammate is safe and sound back on Earth. Troy reveals that he and Y/N have confessed their feelings for each other and are finally boyfriend and girlfriend. He kisses her happy to have her back.

Things you need to know:

Y/N: Your name

E/C- Eye color

H/C- Hair color

H/L- Hair length

Y/N's POV:

Me, my brother Jake, and our friends including my crush Troy are at the park hanging out. The boys are playing soccer together while the girls and I are sitting on a park bench talking about my crush on Troy and that I'm afraid to tell him about my crush on him. Earlier today, we got teleported to our power rangers headquarters where we met Gosei (our mentor) and Tensou (Gosei's robot assistant) who told us that we've been selected to be the next power ranger team to protect Earth from danger especially aliens who want to invade our planet. Emma said to me, "Y/N, you need to tell Troy about your crush on him before someone else asks him out." I said, "I know, but I'm afraid that he'll reject me and that we'll stay friends and teammates and nothing more!" But before Emma or Gia could reply back, a whole bunch of loogies showed up with a monster who introduced himself as Damaras.

I yelled, "Troy, we have a problem!" He stopped playing soccer with Noah and my older brother Jake and looked over to notice what we were seeing. He said, "We got trouble! Take out your morphers!" We lined up, all took out our morphers and said, "It's morphing time!" Once we morphed, Troy said, "Fury of the dragon! Megaforce red!" I said, "Speed of the cheetah! Megaforce purple!" Emma said, "Flames of the phoenix! Megaforce pink!" Jake said, "Venom of the snake! Megaforce black!" Gia said, "Claw of the tiger! Megaforce yellow!" Lastly Noah said, "Bite of the shark! Megaforce blue!"