Troy Burrows x OC part 4

A/N: Hello my readers! My friend @TylerCroose5 is helping me write parts 4 and 5. Ty really wanted to be in the story and she will be! I hope you enjoy reading it!

Madelyn's POV:

Today is Halloween. All of us are at Ty's place that is close to our power ranger base. We decided to put on our Halloween costumes. I was in one of the changing rooms putting on my Halloween costume of Megara or Meg from Hercules. When I came out of the changing room, I noticed that Troy was dressed as Hercules from the Disney movie Hercules and he noticed that I was dressed as Meg. I didn't know that he was going to dress up as Hercules. Ty said, "Aw, you guys look so cute together as Meg and Hercules." Gia said, "Yeah! You two definitely look so cute together since Maddie is dressed as Megara and Troy is dressed as Hercules!" Troy and I started blushing because they were making us both blush and we were dressed together as a cute Disney couple!

My Megara Halloween costume looked like this:

I said, "Troy, do you realize that we are dressing up as a couple from the Disney movie Hercules or the guy that you are dressed as?" He said, "Huh?! I mean I'm dressed as Hercules and you are dressed as Megara

I said, "Troy, do you realize that we are dressing up as a couple from the Disney movie Hercules or the guy that you are dressed as?" He said, "Huh?! I mean I'm dressed as Hercules and you are dressed as Megara. I'm guessing that means we are dressed as a Disney couple! I kind of like it!" Emma said, "It looks like both of you are blushing because you are dressed as a Disney couple from Hercules. It's adorable!" Ty said, "Hey guys! I was thinking that we should each have a buddy and go check out the circus."

Time Skip to the circus:

We arrived at the circus. Ty said, "Guys, let's grab a buddy and split up into our different groups!" We all nodded in agreement! Gia and Emma buddied up, Jake and Noah buddied up, and Troy and I buddied up but Ty decided that she was going to be alone having snacks and she could still check on us if there was trouble! We separated into our different groups: Emma and Gia, Jake and Noah, and Troy and I! I said, "Hey Troy! How about we play a game first and then we can check out the fortune telling booth afterwards?" He said, "Sure, Maddie! I like that idea!"

While Troy and I were walking together to play one of the games, I heard a little boy say to us, "Are you two going to get married one day?" The little boy's twin sister said, "Are you married?" Troy and I started blushing when the twins asked us if we were getting married and if we are married. The mom of the twins said, "I'm so sorry about my kids! They are fans of the Disney movie Hercules and saw you two dressed as Meg and Hercules! They thought that you two were married!" Troy said, "It's alright, ma'am! We understand!"

Troy grabbed my shoulders and steered the both of us away from the parents and the twins. What I didn't notice that Ty was coming out from behind a tent taking pictures of us and apparently neither did Troy! We walked towards the fortune telling booth. Troy let me in first since he was being a true gentleman. I said, "Excuse me, Miss Mistmaine! My friend Troy and I would like to get separate readings, please?" She said, "Of course! Take a seat and I will start your readings!" We paid her and then we both took our seats in the chairs in front of her.