Sky Tate x "C" squad nerd reader

A/N: Here is the Sky Tate request that my friend CandyApple427 requested! Enjoy and please give me more requests! I enjoy writing them and want to know what they think of how it came out!

Y/N's POV:

The "C" squad and I were training together in the simulator! The others were doing worse than me because I've been training and practicing on my own! Kat said, "Y/N, you are doing so well! Your movements are very precise and powerful! After finishing here, I want you to meet the "B" squad rangers!" I said, "Ok! Thanks for the compliment, Dr. Manx! I can probably help the others improve their movements!" We heard the bell ringing meaning that our time was up. We walked out of the stimulator room and I noticed the "B" squad right in front of us! I said, "Hello guys! I'm Y/N, the "C" squad purple ranger! This is my team!" The guy with black hair and black eyes who was in a red uniform stepped forward, shook my hand, and said, "Hello, Y/N! Nice to meet you! I'm Jack Landors, the leader of "B" squad and the red ranger!" Then a guy with brown hair and brown eyes in a blue uniform came forward, shook my hand and maybe a kiss on my hand, and said, "Hello, Y/N! I'm Sky Tate and the blue ranger! It's very nice to meet you!" I blushed when Sky kissed my hand. Then a guy with brown hair and green eyes in a green uniform came forward, shook my hand, and said, "Hello, Y/N! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Bridge Carson and the green ranger!" Then a girl with brown hair and brown eyes in a yellow uniform came forward, shook my hand and said, "Hello, Y/N! I'm Elizabeth Delgado but you can call me Z and I'm the yellow ranger!" And finally a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes in a pink uniform came forward, shook my hand and said, "Hello, Y/N! It's nice to meet you! I'm Sydney Drew but you can call me Syd and I'm the pink ranger!" I said, "It's very nice to meet all of you especially you, Sky, since you did kiss my hand!" Sky blushed and looked away from me all embarrassed!

Sky's POV:

I noticed a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes come out of the stimulation room. She said, " Hello, guys! My name is Y/N L/N and I'm the purple ranger and second in command of the
'C' squad here" Jack stepped forward and introduced himself! I stepped forward, kissed her hand and introduced myself! Then Bridge, next Z, and finally Syd introduced themselves! I looked away from Y/N and blushed in embarrassment! I said, "Hey guys! I'm going to take a walk by myself! It was nice meeting you, Y/N!" I walked out of the room and went to Kat's office! I knocked on her door and she said, "Come in!" I said, "Kat, I need your help! I have developed a crush on Y/N but I don't know how to confess to her!" Kat said, "Sky, get some roses, leave a note in her room to meet you on the rooftop and finally confess your feelings to her!" I left a note in Y/N's room that said, "Dear Y/N, please meet me up on the rooftop because I have something very important to tell you! From Sky Tate" Hopefully she will show up!

Y/N's POV:

I was getting tired so I walked out of the room and saw a note for me from Sky on my bed. It said, "Dear Y/N, please come up to the rooftop because I have something very important to tell you! From Sky Tate!" I wanted to see Sky again so I went upstairs to the rooftop! Once I got up there, I saw Sky holding a bouquet of roses! He said, "Y/N, I have a crush on you but I was afraid that you won't feel the same about me. So I hid my feelings from you! These roses are for you!" I said, "Sky, I also have a crush on you but I also felt that you wouldn't feel the same but actually I'm glad that you do! Thank you for the beautiful roses!" Sky leaned forward and so did I and we kissed! He said, "Oh beautiful Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?" I said, "Yes, I will!" And we kissed again!