Wes x reader

A/N: This one is also requested by my friend CandyApple427! Pretty please request more one-shots to keep me busy over the weekend! Thanks! This is oneshot is dedicated to Jason Faunt who plays Wes on Power Rangers Time Force! I love you, Jason! 😘❤️

Y/N's POV:

I was having a sleepover with my friends who I knew that are the time force rangers. I was wearing silk purple PJs and fuzzy slippers! The order of how we were sitting was me, Wes, Jen, Lucas, Kate, and lastly, Trip! We were watching the live-action beauty and the beast movie with Emma Watson! We were eating popcorn, candy, and other snacks while watching the movie! Every once in awhile, I couldn't help but look over in Wes' direction. He was too cute.

We were at the scene where Belle is in the village and runs into Gaston. Apparently, a couple of times during the film, I have caught Wes looking in my direction. I thought to myself, "Wow! Did I just see Wes looking in my direction? I wonder why he is doing this in the first place?! He might have a secret crush on me!"

We were about halfway through the movie when my eyelids slowly started closing! I was getting tired! I tilted my head on Wes' shoulder  and fell fast asleep.

Wes' POV:

We were about halfway through the movie until I felt someone's head on my shoulder! I looked at my left shoulder and noticed that it was Y/N. She had fallen asleep during the movie! I placed my left hand carefully on her back so I wouldn't wake her up. She looked so beautiful when she was asleep! I couldn't stop looking at her!

I was also getting tired so I carefully lifted her head off my shoulder, laid down, and placed her head on my chest so we could cuddle together while we were sleeping! Jen noticed and said, "Aw! Wes, I had no idea that Y/N would fall asleep that quickly! You two look so cute cuddling together." I said quietly, "Thanks, Jen! I'm being quiet so I don't wake her up!"

She noticed Y/N who was cuddling into my chest fast asleep. She nodded and went back to watching the movie! I fell asleep with Y/N cuddled into my chest. The movie was over and everyone was also asleep!

Jen's POV:

The sun was shining into the tower brightly! It woke me up. I looked at where Wes and Y/N were, and I noticed that they were still sleeping together but Y/N was sleeping toward the windows and Wes had his hand wrapped around Y/N's waist. They looked so cute together!

I got up and put on my robe and slippers! I walked into the kitchen and made pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns! I also put out donuts and bagels! I noticed that Lucas was up and awake! I said quietly to Lucas, "Good morning, Lucas! How did you sleep?"

Lucas yawned, stretched out his arms, and said, "Good morning, Jen! What's for breakfast this morning?" I said, "For breakfast today, we have pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, donuts, and bagels! Enjoy but please make sure to leave some for the others when they wake up!" He nodded! He got his food and went to sit down at the kitchen table to eat breakfast.

Pretty soon everyone else except Wes and Y/N was awake and eating breakfast! I think they were really tired last night but they decided to go to bed early.

Wes' POV:

It was morning time! I woke up and realized that I still had my hand around Y/N's waist from sleeping together last night. I kissed her cheek and said quietly, "Good morning, beautiful!" I carefully removed my hand from her waist and went to get food from the kitchen.

I looked back at Y/N and she was still sleeping peacefully! She looked so beautiful. I turned back around to finish eating my food! Once I finished my food, I noticed that she was slowly starting to wake up! I walked over to her and sat down next to her.