Preston Tien x Allison part 3

A/N: TalistoLadynoir Here is the part 3 of your request! Enjoy!

Here is Alice's outfit:

Alice's POV:

My morpher started beeping while my friends' watches started beeping as well! I said to them, "Sorry, I have to take care of family business! I'll be right back!" I ran off to hide.

Once I noticed that the coast was clear, I ran out and quickly morphed into the white ranger. Once I was out of my hiding spot, I noticed that there were six others fighting the monster. I quickly call out my bow and arrows. I jump up quickly and immediately hit the henchmen with my arrows! The others are watching in awe as the arrows are directly hitting the henchmen.

Time Skip

The guy in the blue suit asks me, "Who are you?" I was being hesitant for a moment or two, and dropped my ranger suit to reveal myself as Alice!

"No way!" The gold ranger exclaims shocked, "So you're the mysterious white ranger that we fought side by side earlier! You're really good with the bow and arrow!" The blue ranger adds!

I ask them politely, "Since I revealed my identity to you, can you reveal your identity to me, please?" They all dropped their ranger suits to reveal Brody as the red ranger, Sarah as the pink ranger, Hayley as the white ranger, Calvin as the yellow ranger, Preston as the blue ranger, and lastly, Levi as the gold ranger!

Preston said, "Hey Alice? Can I talk to you in private, please?" I said, "Sure, Preston!" We were by the lake and he said, "Alice, I was pretty shocked when I found out today that you are the Megaforce white ranger! But I have fallen in love with you! Will you be my girlfriend?"

I lean forward and place my warm lips on his! I step back from him and leave him stunned! He smiles at me and said, "Is that a yes?"

A/N: Hello, my friends! The next oneshot I will put up is Troy Burrows x OC part 4! Until next time, peace out!