(𝐈𝐍)𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄!?

⎡ 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.... 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 -- 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴? ⎦— C.S. Lewis

The routine was simple to follow.

The Doctor — Gohin as introduced — went through an overall check list of his health. From using a stethoscope to make sure his heartbeat was steady to muscle movement and general health. There was no issue so far as Jason did not feel any sort of pain or discomfort. Well, there was some discomfort but that was not from anything relating his body. No that came from the doctor himself.

The rather massive, 205cm (6'8") tall, weighing around 270 Ibs human-like PANDA!?

It had took him for a loop the first time that Gohin walked through the door of his room for the first time. He was not expecting such a thing, who in the hell would, but did not make a scene when noticing that neither of his parents had a reaction. It was his only anchor to stop himself from acting out because who wouldn't? Not once in Jason's life has he ever thought of meeting a real anthropomorphic creature outside of digital or written material.

But here he was, seating on the medical exam bed, shirtless with a cold piece of metal pressing against his skin.

" Well, there doesn't seem to be anything serious. You'll be fine to head on home though I would suggest taking it easy for awhile. "

Jason looks up to the Panda, feeling slightly intimidating by the looming mass of muscles that he was able to see underneath the clothing. Seriously this guy was close to a body builder with how jacked he was. Why was a doctor so swollen?

Putting his shirt back on, Jason turns to his parents that have been standing off to the side of the room. His mother has been keeping a worrying expression planted on her face. His father, on the other hand, had a stoic look but glanced to his son from time to time. Jason knew that the older man was trying to be strong in this situation but those eyes were filled with worry themselves.

" Are you sure everything is fine Doctor? "

" Yes, Mrs. Miller. Your son shows no sighs of any injuries or bruising as far as I can tell. I would like to do a couple of more tests to just be sure but that will up to him, for now, he is safe to go home. "

The parents sigh in relief at the news, their son was going to be fine. As for Jason - he just kept silence while looking anywhere that wasn't in the panda's direction. What the hell was going on here? Why was there a Panda dressed as a doctor and why did his parents not seem bothered by it? The young man was brought back to reality when a hand was waved on his face.

" U-Uh, sorry doctor, w-what was it? "

" I was asking if you wanted to me double check for anything else that might have been missed? "

" O-Oh, no, no, thanks doc but I think I just want to head on home. "

Gohin simply nodded his head before rising from his seat, the Panda would proceed with talking to the parents and advising them to make sure Jason gets some rest. Meanwhile Jason wanted to believe that this whole scene was a dream of his but the man has been pinching himself ever since the Panda Doctor walked in. So, by process of elimination, he could already tell this wasn't a dream nor was he going made. After a couple minutes of talking and filling out some papers, the Miller family bid the Doctor fair well when leaving.

As they left the medical room, Jason immediately saw other Anthropomorphic people in front of him alongside other humans.

Seriously, what the hell happened while he's been knocked out?! He could see species of various kind from reptiles such as lizards & such to felines & canines. Jason did his best to not stare at anyone particular and just aimed to get out of the hospital. They trio arrived at the sliding doors, parting to allow them the chance to exit, and instantly Jason was over loaded.

He was introduced to a world that was beyond anything that the imagination could conjured up.

Jason craned his neck to look at the highest buildings within view, his thoughts racing a thousands miles per seconds

Jason craned his neck to look at the highest buildings within view, his thoughts racing a thousands miles per seconds. How in the hell did things turn out like this? Everything was just normal awhile ago and now it was like he was transported to another world. Advance civilization with a whole another species and potentially so much more.

He felt his brain being slowly microwave as he tried to make sense of what was happening right.

All he did was one thing; silent yelling into his own mind and hearing the echo that followed it. Yeah... Jason was completely done with today.