ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜᴇs!

Jason POV:

It has been a full week since the day I witnessed two powerhouses go at it; Black Adam facing off against Superman. I didn't dare stay for the aftermath since I knew that things would get out of hand when it comes with those that have the strength to level entire cities. Though the news had reported on the matter saying that there had been some property damage done to several buildings and vehicles. Superman had apprehended Black Adam once the Man of Steel landed a solid right hook. I could only guess that Black Adam was taken away to a place that was specifically made to hold someone like him.

I've been spending my time grinding my levels with Instantaneous Dungeon and have made a lot of progress since then. What I've come to notice is that the higher I rise there are chances that I would come across special 'events'. These events allow me to perform specific challenges or tasks which would give rewards.

An Example of such things was a time challenge; I was given five minutes to clear out an area filled with Skeletons enemies. He completed it in under two minutes and was rewarded with several potions in return which were two potions of minor healing and a potion of major healing. It came in handy due to the fact that one of the skeletons got a lucky hit by slicing its sword across his forearm.

I had come to realize that not only have I been grinding my levels, but also stacking up some money as well. Each new area I came across had me acting up with looting fever as I left no stone unturned. It was actually what I was currently in the middle of during; I had woken up this morning early to get a start on my new daily routine. I would start off going into my dungeon to explore and gain experience. I looked around my environment to make sure I had explored every inch of it.

I was in the middle of what appeared to be a kitchen within the old ages, like the medieval times. A fireplace that has a pot hanging from a support beam with a counter with several cabinets and barrels. The place seems to have been abandoned for a long time due to layers of dust & cobwebs that have collected over time.

After a moment of Observing the room — I turned to my status window to double check my progress and see if anything has changed.

Name: Jason Miller
Job: The Gamer
Level: LV 11   Next Level: 40.8%
Title(s): None
Age: Twenty Five    Species: Basic Human
———————————
HP: 150/150
MP: 150/150
——————————
STR: 30
VIT: 30
AGI: 25
INT: 25
WIS: 32
LUCK: 4
——————————
Affinities:
None
Skills:
- Strike Truthfully [LV3]
- Aggressor [LV1]
- Death Cruse [LV2]
Abilities:
Expand ▶︎
——————————
Point(s):
Money: $2,034.00

Since the last time I had checked, I had gained three more levels and was close to my next ascension,  I had decided to refer to it as such. Saying 'leveling up' over and over was starting to get a bit stale for me. Anyways I turned away from the status window whilst moving to the lext location, waking over to a door and reaching for the handle —.

——————
Warning: Enemy Presence Detected!
——————

Just as the notification popped up, I ducked to dodge a slashing blade motion that was seconds away from cutting my neck. I quickly moved to grab my Steel Dagger while turning to face what just tried to decapitate me. I was greeted with the sight of a series of stitched flesh bounded together into a humanoid-like figure. In its hand appeared to be a butcher knife — or meat cleaver upon Observing the object — that seemed very sharp. The creature went for another strike that was blocked by my dagger but the force had caused a vibration in my arm.