♠︎ ᖴᗝᖇ丅ᕼ ᑕᗝᗰIᑎǤ ᑕᕼᗩᒪᒪᗴᑎǤᗴᔕ ♠︎

Jason's POV

Hanging out with Colleen & the others was an amazing experience. I hadn't hung out with anyone before, my awkward and somewhat terrible social skills having to do with that. It was rather fascinating and quite an eye opener from the whole event.

We had ended the day on a high note with the group getting a couple drinks and eating dinner together before saying our fair wells. Colleen and I left in sync to head to our complex whilst the others returned to their own homes. The Border Collie was astounded by how well it all went and really thinks everyone loved how it all went. She was right for the most part; all of it was rather pleasant and went smoothly. I wouldn't mind doing it again in the future if I had to choose. Upon arriving back at the apartment, I bided Colleen a goodnight before heading off to my little cubical and called it a night.

I had stripped down to my underwear before sliding into bed whilst looking out of my window. There was a full moon out tonight, stars shining brightly in the night sky like little gems. With that single thought — I allowed myself to drift off into slumber and sink into my mattress.

When morning had rose around to bring forth the dawn of a new day; I was already up active with opening up an entrance to my dungeon. I've really become addicted to this whole 'grinding process' as I sought out to build myself up as quickly as possible. After witnessing what I believe to be only a fraction of what this world had to offer... there was no way I could stay at my current level for so long. I needed to get stronger, to level up, to gain my skills and useful material to survive this new world I landed into. So as such, I took another trip into the dungeons where I began to scout and explore while fighting every now and then.

Every enemy that fell to my weapons & skills was another kill that helped me grow stronger, with each new item came an idea of how to properly use them. I walked through the dungeon with my 'Spirit Knight's Sword' in hand and a fire in my gut that raged for good challenge. Was I become a battle maniac?

Meh, possibility was there.

I held my sword over one shoulder while following a row of torches that kept the pathway lit and manageable to navigate. My nerves were on high alert; I've already had to deal with another round of Manes and Skeletons. It was a rather easy fight thanks to my skills with the addition of a powerful weapon. The 'Spirit Knight's Sword' had the ability of Overload that sucked an amount of MP to sharpen the blade, causing it glow blue and shine. This had been a bit of an overkill when using it though as I tore through all of my opponents whilst gathering up the spoils.

As I kept walking, I took a look at my status window.

Name: Jason Miler

Job: The Gamer

Level:  LV 16   Next Level: 17.5%

Title(s): None

Age:  25 Years    Species:  Human

——————————————

HP: 200/200

MP: 200/200

——————————————