𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝?!

Jason had just entered into his apartment, his hand still clenching onto the piece of paper that had numbers written on it. He still couldn't believe it - he just meet Colleen from the Road Rovers animation. How is that even possible for a fictional character to be... 'alive' ...was that the right word to use? Whatever, he had too much on his plate from the experience he had just gone through in last few hours.

Upon this inner monologue - Jason unlocked the door to his apartment and enter inside to be meet with a hallway of which leads partially into the living room.

He took off his shoes and moved into the living area where he took a look around. There wasn't a whole lot that had been furnished, Jason had basic things such as a couch, tv, a coffee table in the middle of the room and a nightstand off to the side. The kitchen was an open area that connected to the living for easy access. Going back to the hallway, Jason located his bathroom and bedroom on opposite sides of one another.

He moved for his bedroom and decided that it was best to get some sleep as it was late in the afternoon with him being dead tired. Jason flopped onto his bed, head hitting the pillows that cushion his impact. Now the youth allowed himself to be whisk away into the realm of dreams.

————————————————

He found himself floating in an open area, Jason field of vision was that an open grey void that offer absolutely nothing else. There was no unique sound nor all signs of anything else within this place. Where was he? The man looks around the area before all of a sudden there a screen popping up before him.

Welcome Player |Jason Miller| ,
You have been chosen among the masses
to inherited the ability and power of the Gamer.

Oh, what fresh hell was this? Was Jason now dealing with some bullshit fan-fictional "Gamer" shit now. He just wanted to get some sleep and now he's being told that he was 'chosen'? Jason wanted to to believe that his mind had finally went off the deep end and was taking it out on him.

Player |Jason Miller| has been granted the
full package of the Gamer System. All available
information and guides shall be installed.

Jason was hit with a truck load of information. It was overbearing, there was so much to digest as his brain felt ready to explode. From all of this - he felt himself black out as darkness sunk into his point of view.

————————————————

By next morning, with the crack of first dawn, bits of sunlight slipped through the blinders and into Jason's room. The man stirs from the light that hit his face and slowly woke from his sleep. He felt tired, more so mentally than he did in the physical aspect which surprised him. But that is when Jason remembered the so called 'dream' that he had last night.

With him being 'chosen' as a 'Gamer'.

First, he wakes up in a world that holds several differences than the one that he had previously known. Second, Jason had meet to figures from fictional genres with one coming from an old animation cartoon and one comes from a manga series. Finally, he is being thrusted upon the abilities of a 'Gamer'. Was Jason part of some poorly written fan-fiction created by bored entity?

Whatever the case was, Jason could feel the instinctual instructions that was inserted into his brain and thought to himself of summoning his 'states'.