𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Third Person POV

Upon returning from the Dungeon, Jason enters his bedroom and moves to the shower. He strips away the sweat stain clothing before stepping into the tub. The man turns the dials, causing the water to sprew out and hit him with a blast of cold water. He felt a shiver run down his spine but it didn't take long for the temperature to warm up.

Jason scrubs himself from head to toe as he tries to get all the grim and gunk off of his skin.

After a few moments of scrubbing and cleaning, he turns off the shower while grabbing a towel to dry himself off. From there he moves on to get himself dressed in basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Looking at the clock on his wall, Jason realized that he spent the entire morning in the dungeon and it was about 1:50 PM in the afternoon. With that in mind — he decided to mess around with his new skills.

First up, [Summoning] was a nifty little thing to have as the description informs him that it allowed Jason to summon forth either creatures that were killed by the player or objects/items that they've interacted with.

Then there was [Enchantment], this skill is meant to be used to give different objects and/or items certain effects depending on a player's use of spell or incantation.

Jason used his summoning skill to bring forth two low-level (LV5) Manes, each Mane appeared rather stoic and barely moving. He could guess that they act only on a giving order or else would just stay there. He de-summons the pair and moves on to summoning an object instead. Thinking about it, the player decided to summon the Spirit Knight's Sword which appeared within his grasp only seconds after thinking of it. It was way faster than manual grabbing it from his inventory which meant less time wasted in the middle of battle.

Moving on to enchanting, the system had let him know that there are certain books that would allow him more access to incantations for enchantment usage. At the moment Jason could put two different enchantments on an object; 'Burning Saphion' that applies a burn damage of +8 for five seconds and 'Blitz Thrust' that grants a speed boost to a piece of armor and/or attire.

With these new skills, adding the factor of the other skills, Jason knew that he'll need to come up with some tactics and planning about what would work together.

But that was for another time, right now Jason wanted to spend some time relaxing. He's spent well over a week grinding levels and advancing his skills with each dungeon. Not only that but as well as gathering up some pieces to transfer into modern day money. For now it was time to catch some much needed sleep and allow his muscles to rest.

/Saturday - Early Morning/

The weekend had rolled in and when Jason woke up the next morning, he found out that there had been some changes.

He wasn't someone of athletic value nor was he masculine with bulging muscles. But Jason wasn't skinny either, maintaining an average lean physique built up by daily life. However these last few days have shown results of the man's fitness having developed and refined. He had noticed it when coming out of the shower before looking at himself in the mirror. Thankfully they haven't grown too large enough that he could still wear his current clothes.

Today was the day that Colleen had wanted them to meet up and hangout with her friends. Jason was still trying to figure out why exactly she thought this was a good idea. Either way it wasn't like he could fully deny the Border Collie's request.

So Jason got himself together once the human had taken a hot shower. He dressed in a white t-shirt underneath a red & black striped button-up jacket that stopped a little past his waist. Dark color jeans that were cut at the sides, a brown leather belt, and a pair of slip on shoes. He felt as if he should style his hair a little bit but decided to leave it as it was. Now with himself together, Jason walked out of his apartment and was immediately greeted by Colleen.