Chapter 1

Friday, September 1st

I let out a breath, at this present moment i am standing in the court room facing a charge for something i didn't even know about

I let out a breath, at this present moment i am standing in the court room facing a charge for something i didn't even know about. I got caught driving a stolen vehicle, while my so called friends and boyfriend rode with me, i didn't even know the vehicle was stolen.

My boyfriend picked me up everyone was in the car my best friend her boy bestie who was like a brother to me and the rest of my friends. He had then asked me if i wanted to drive i said sure and then boom here we are now. Well mostly me because somehow everyone got community service while I'm over here about to face jail time. But hey wrong place, wrong time.

I looked up at the judge, as she spoke. " so Mrs. Jones sin-" i cut her off " it's amethyst" i said nonchalantly. She sighed before saying "okay amethyst like i was saying since you were caught driving a stolen vehicle and didn't tell your friends that it was stolen-" i cut her off again " Wh-" I was about to say something but just kept quiet while clenching my mouth shut. I couldn't believe it, they all lied on my name including my boyfriend someone i had so much love for.

" amethyst im going to need you to keep your mouth shut, so we can get through this quickly now the charges you are facing are a felony of grand theft auto, driving without a permit, and driving with contraband. Now with all of these charges i could and maybe should send you to jail but i am going to give you 2 years of house arrest you will also be doing community group service. If i see any changes regarding school you will face jail time. Now hopefully we will not have this happen again." The judge said to me.

" okay, thank you your honor." I said as i tried to hold my anger back. The judge then dismissed the case as i walked away with the police officer. I was here all day they even put cuffs on my ankles and hands i felt like a prisoner. The cuffs were hurting so baldy but I couldn't say anything about it so i just dealt with it. I then changed into my clothes, going back out so the police officers could put on my ankle monitor.

Once they were done, i got my papers and other bullshit I needed. Walking out the door before hearing my favorite officers voice "AMETHYST I BETTER NOT SEE YOU HERE AGAIN" he yelled. While i laughed "TRUST ME YOU WONT I PLAN ON KILLING MYSELF IN A FEW ANYWAY" I said as i walked around finally seeing my angry dads face. 'Hear comes another lecture about how i am an ungrateful ass bitch' i said to myself. I opened the backseat door getting in.

"Hey dad and no i do not want to hear your lecture i already know that i am the worst child you have, you tell me it everyday." I said to him as he glared at me in the rearview mirror. " you.. you just don't get it do you? You almost killed somebody last night. You fucking did a hit and run do you not realize that then you had your poor boyfriend and your supposedly that you love friends at risk."

Hit and run i thought to myself I ain't hit nobody. " hit and run i didn't hit nobody i didn't even know the car was stolen AJ picked me up and asked me if i wanted to drive and i said yea" I said trying to explain that they set me up.