Chapter 8

(Somewhat proof read, if you guys see any errors let me know so i can go back and fix them.)

I pulled up in the driveway of my house, looking over seeing Amethyst in handcuffs going into an ambulance

I pulled up in the driveway of my house, looking over seeing Amethyst in handcuffs going into an ambulance. "Damn, what happened, we wasn't even gone for dat long." X said as he chuckled. "Right? We never have cops over here unless they here for us which is most of the time." I replied. "Yo look at her mom, that girl done fucked her up." I heard X say as he started historically laughing.

"Nigga why you always laughing in serious situations" i said as I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga cause I've been in serious situations like this ya dumbass" he said as he plucked me mad hard on my forehead

" ow, you fucking bitch why would you pluck me in my head, with ya dry ass coochie fingers." I said as this nigga just laughed in my face getting out of the car. I turned the car off, getting out, and walking over to the ambulance first, X followed behind but he went over to Mrs. Alene.

"Yo you good?" I asked amethyst. She didn't say anything, all she did was shut her eyes. The paramedics then proceeded to tell me I couldn't be over here as a cop walked me away. I took a glance at her one more time before walking over to Mrs.Alene who was crying telling the police officer her side of the story I'm guessing.

"So what happened?" A male white cop who was bald headed, tall, with a beard that covers half of his bottom face. "I got into the house, and I ended up calling her name. She comes downstairs mad. I asked her what was wrong and she wouldn't tell me, I asked again and she started cussing and yelling at me. Saying I'm never there for her and all these other lies. She then proceeded to throw stuff at me and when I tried to grab her from having a manic attack she just started hitting me when I finally got her off she then went into the kitchen to grab a knife and tried to end her life when I got on top of her calling you guys." Mrs. Alene said as I stood there comforting her with my hand rubbing her back.

The officer then started writing down her statement, "does your daughter suffer from any mental health issues?" The male officer questioned. "Yes she has bpd, depression, anxiety, & A.D.D"

"Alr thank you" the officer said as he walked away.  After awhile, they were now getting back into there cars and taking her to what I'm guessing is the mental hospital. "Mrs.Alene would you like us to help you clean up?" I asked her.

"Yes, I mean you guys don't have to but- I cut her off "you've had a long day you should maybe get some rest before the pain in your eye starts kicking in." I said. "Okay I'll leave the door unlocked then thank you boys"

"No problem" I said back as I smiled. She was now finally in the house, "jah you helping?" I asked. "Yea just let me change my clothes rq" he replied.

"Shit I'm finna do the same too" we both then started walking over to the house changing out clothes before heading back out to Mrs.Alene's house.
                           ___________