Chapter 3

It was now Sunday one day before school

It was now Sunday one day before school. I didn't really leave the house all I did was order clothes online and made sure the house was spotless clean in case my mom decided to stop by and see me. I really missed her, I just wished she would at least show some type of love to me even if it was only for a second.

I was mad because I couldn't go anywhere this house arrest shit isn't no joke, but I'm happy because my parole officer said that if I do good these past two weeks they'll let me get out the house I'll just have to come back before curfew and make sure I do my community service work which I start tomorrow after school or else imma be in the pin.

I was really bored so I decided to get my clothes out for tomorrow. Over here in broward it's really hot meaning I didn't want to over dress myself in hot clothes. I walked to my room going into my walk in closet deciding on what to where.

 I walked to my room going into my walk in closet deciding on what to where

I picked out some dark gray shorts with a beige type of crop top. I also grabbed a sweater out as well because one thing about me is that I'm always going to wear my sweater no matter how hot it is. I then hung my clothes up all together, grabbing my black converse to go with it.

I checked the time on my phone, it was 8:00 at night now. I haven't been on social media since everything happened. So I decided to hop on Instagram, as soon as I had gotten onto my page my eyes went wide. "OH NOOO" I said. I was literally blowing up not in a good way but not also in a bad way.

My mugshot was everywhere in my home town, I seen comments saying I had one of the most prettiest mugshots ever. Not only that but I was also gaining a lot of followers just a couple days ago I had 300 followers now I have 1,222.

Even though I had no posts yet since I took them down ahead of time. Which is smart in my case because if this gets out at my school they can't prove the Instagram is mine unless they search up my name and see my mugshot.

Which I think nobody has time for unless they really hate me. I was also on the news. "No wonder why he said he seen me before" I thought to myself. I can't let this shit get out, people will think I actually almost murdered somebody.

I went on safari to see if there was an article of me and to my luck there fucking was.

Hollywood News(:)

On hollywood news, today a teen by the name of Amethyst Marie jones did a hit and run in a stolen car almost killing her friends they say. The person she hit was 12 years old, a little boy who is now fighting for his life. Source says the people in her hometown are protesting that she be brought back and held in prison where she belongs.

Interviewer: how has the relationship with you an amethyst been since the accident?
Sara: It's been hard because I loved her dearly, being the chiefs daughter was hard everyone judged me but she didn't (well so I thought). I should've never let her innocent act get to me, my father always told me not to trust her. Not only that but she slept with my boyfriend AJ. She's not only a criminal but she's a disgusting lying bitch.

There was more to read but I couldn't do it anymore, I shut my phone off throwing it across the room. They only got away because she's the chiefs daughter. I met Sara through AJ, I was just so stupid and dumb I should've realized I was just a joke to them.

They always had me doing the illegal shit, and my dumbass did it because Sara would always say "don't worry if we get caught my dad will get us out" this whole time she meant her and whoever else she wanted. I've always noticed how she envied me, there was always rumors going around about how she was jealous of me.

If I wore a nice outfit she would recreate it and try to make it better, she was jealous of my relationship, my looks, the way I smiled at people, she made weird comments on anything I did. "Your stomach looks fat in that let's try this dress" she would say as she showed me an ugly dress. One that was lower quality than hers.

Even though I noticed I ignored it because I thought that maybe she did genuinely care about me like I mean she did show some love sometimes, but maybe it wasn't love after all.

I began crying, thinking about all of this made my head hurt. It felt as if I was exploding through my mind as my other thoughts turned into a human machine watching as they laughed at me. I wasn't just a joke to everyone, I was also a joke to myself.

This year I'm going to make everybody hate me, I now choose to be the villain everyone makes me. If I go to jail fuck it, my life don't matter anyways. I thought, I knew that I was just angry and didn't mean what I was thinking but I just never know how I'll actually be.  My mind didn't work like others or I should say normal people, it was different.

I laid down on my bed getting under the covers & comfortable, going to sleep for school tomorrow
———————————
Hiii, I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I'll be updating new chapters every Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for reading and supporting my new book. Don't forget to vote and comment!❤️💋