Chapter 7

(I swear that picture gets me every time, especially because of the caption😭😭)

After we left the parking lot, Venus needed to get home. Her mom called her phone, and to sum it up for you guys. She was pissed, calling Venus, a bitch, slut, and all these other names that Venus was not. It was sad to see, how her mom didn't care about her not one bit. This was something i had to go through growing up with two irresponsible parents, who only cared about there reputation and always wanting to be right. I took off my seatbelt going into the backseat, to comfort her.

She tried to act as if she was okay, but i knew she wasn't. We were almost to her house when i asked her. "Are you sure you wanna go home, if not you can come to my place" "thanks, but I'm fine, you've done enough for me today, and I'm sorry again for not listening to you during lunch" she said to me as we pulled up in front of her house. "No need to say sorry i get it." I said as i let out a small laugh.

she gave me a hug, 'if you need me or sonny just call our numbers okay" i said to her as she shook her head alright. With that she said goodbye to me and sonny. Walking into her house. I had now moved back into the front seat. I yawned. "Today, was so exhausting" i said. "Yea i agree, but at least it had a good ending right?" Sonny said as he took his eyes off the road taking a glimpse at me.

"What do you mean" i asked. "You know, like I got to meet you, ski apologized, Geneva and Ashley finally got what they deserved, and you didn't get into trouble with your parole officer for fighting."

"How is meeting me a good ending for me, wouldn't that be a good ending for you?"

"I mean yea, but.. damn you don't think meeting me was a good ending. Shit i thought you was feelin a nigga fr" sonny said as i let out a small laugh.

"L.O.L, but I mean yea meeting you and Venus was good. I think i can finally say I met some good friends who don't secretly hate me or wish bad on me." I said to him as i took a glimpse at his face.

"Yea, to be honest I'm glad I spoke to you."

"How come" i asked.

"Cause, your Aura just seems cool, like your energy is just nothing but positivity. I can tell you have positive intentions even when people do you bad it's like you still wish the best for them while they wish the worst for you. Your just different, in a good way though" sonny said to me.

'Different, i repeated throughout my thoughts. No one has ever said something like that to me. It just made me feel warm inside.

"Aww, that was sweet Mr.Williams" i said in a joking tone.

"Williams? How you know my last name stalker" he replied back with confusion surrounding his whole tone.

"Really, are you that slow sonny? Or should i say Jordonnn?" I said as I extended the N in his real name. Like what's up with the boys at school using/giving out fake names or stage names.