Chapter 9

⚠️UNEDITED CHAPTER!!!!!⚠️

It was now Thursday, I fucking hate this place

It was now Thursday, I fucking hate this place. I can't sleep at night with all of the ruckes that goes on here it feels as if I'm in jail again. There's a small tv but its covered with a maybe plastic or metal casing.

I hate everything, I've lost so much motivation I wish I could just up and leave but I can't. I haven't ate and the staff here keep trying to force me to eat or more so threatening me to. Saying "eat or we'll have to put in a g tub" or my favorite one "eat or we'll keep you here longer" that's my favorite one because they weren't lying when they said that.

I would've been let out the day I got here but I decided to have an episode and bang my head on the door until the nurses came rushing to my cell because I now had a busted head that was bleeding. They stitched it up and put me in a room with nothing but padded walls.

I wonder if my school knows about this, or if Venus or sonny is wondering where I'm at right now. Probably not though because I'm not that special just like my mom said herself "I am the devil himself". I hope she's proud of herself, she told my dad about what happened and he called here trying to speak to me but I told them that if they even tried to bring my breath to that phone.

They wouldn't have one anymore and after that they left me alone but decided to come back a minute later saying that my dad just wanted to let me know that he loves me. Loves me? He's the reason I'm in this pin of hell. If he took my side at court or maybe if he was home and not to busy getting drunk at the bar I wouldn't be in this predicament. Him and my stupid ass mother can burn to shreds and I'll sit there laughing as they scream for help.

Hopefully I get let out tomorrow, I've been somewhat good today so they said they might let me out which is good because I still want to go to ski's party but I might not be able to, since I haven't been able to speak to my parole officer yet.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when a nurse came to my door, "Amethyst your pills are ready, do you want to take them now or later?" A female nurse with blond long hair asked me. She was really pretty, she was darkskin with clear glass skin and dimples that were so deep you could see them every time she spoke. She was my favorite nurse.

She never rushed me or anything she was slow with me and I liked that she also was thick, man I wish I had an ass like that I wouldn't know what to do with it. I would probably shake that shit everywhere. "Yea, I'll take them now." I said as she walked in with a paper cup of water and my pills in another.

She gave me them as I swallowed my pills not drinking my water because I wanted them to go down harsher. "Amethyst can you please drank your water, I hate when you do that and it scares me because I don't want you to choke." The nurse said as she slightly let out a nervous laugh.

"So your saying when I do that it basically makes you hate me??" I asked back while laughing historically because I was really gaslighting her for the fun of it and it was working.