Chapter 5

I decided to take a seat all the way in the back of the classroom, I always tried sitting here but stokeley and his crew would always make me sit in the front

I decided to take a seat all the way in the back of the classroom, I always tried sitting here but stokeley and his crew would always make me sit in the front. But now that amethyst is here she might be able to scare them away for me.

As soon as I sat down, guess who came in? Yep Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne & his crew, already starting with the teacher. "Stokeley get off of the table now" Mrs.Lee said as he stood on her desk messing around. He then got off walking my way. Omg no I thought.

"Why are you sitting here?" He questioned me. "Because- because- my words weren't coming out right making me stutter. "Ski leave her alone" I heard amethyst say as she took a seat next to me. Thank god she came just in time I thought to myself. "She's in my seat." He said in debate. "There are literally other seats that you can take for example the empty seat that's right over there." Amethyst said as she pointed towards the empty chair.

He sucked his teeth, "ykw I got you" he said as he laughed sitting in a chair that was one desk away from the empty chair she was sitting in. Everyone was now coming into the classroom taking there seats, as the teacher sat down at her desk waiting for everyone to come in.

Finally half of the class was in the room, except for jahseh, Geneva, & Jonathan which was normal because even though I always seen jahseh show up on time, he was somehow always late. "Finally your here" Mrs.Lee said to jahseh. He looked around the classroom most likely looking for ski.

He then started walking over to him. "Ski really?" I heard him say stokeley just laughed. "Jahseh sit down now" the teacher said he huffed taking a seat in between amethyst and stokeley. I didn't understand what the problem was but something was definitely off. Plus how did amethyst know them.

I mean they did do music so that's probably how since she called stokeley by his stage name. I don't though because, I don't think I'm allowed to since I don't listen to their music.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher started talking, "Good morning class, today we will be doing group work in fours." The class got hype already choosing their groups I'm guessing. "Don't get to happy I already chose the groups" the class then sighed. As the teacher continued her lecture.

"Okay so the first group is Ashley, Geneva, Johnthan, & Justin, the second group is Stokeley, Jahseh, Amethyst & Venus, the third group is, Isaiah, Trunks, Craig, & coolie. & lastly the fourth group is Steven, Richard, Donald, & Autumn." She said as she finally finished giving out the group members.

Some people were happy with there group and some let's just say were pissed like jahseh, I mean y'all should've seen the look on his face not only his but stokeley too. I don't know if jahseh was mad that he was in a group with me or if he was mad that Geneva got put into a group with her ex/guy she cheated on X with.

I remember that day like yesterday, when jahseh found out he beat the guy so bad that he was hospitalized. But he didn't press charges since it was a fair fight I mean they both agreed to fight each other. Mrs. Lee then told us to put the desks together in a group of four. As soon as she said that Geneva and her ex Johnathan both came into the class together laughing.