Chapter 4

Ring, ring, ring, it was my loud alarm clock(the old school one iykyk)

Ring, ring, ring, it was my loud alarm clock(the old school one iykyk). I yawned before I grabbed it and threw it across the room making it turn off. I was still exhausted as I tiredly rubbed my eyes.

"Ahhhh" I said as I yawned stretching my arms. It was 6:00 in the morning, I had to be ready by 7:30 because I had to take the bus to school since I can't drive at the moment. I had a car here, one that my mom bought me a long time ago.

I got up, stretching some more before finally going in the bathroom to get ready for my day. After I was done with my morning routine I got dressed putting on the same clothes I had gotten out yesterday.

Afterwards, I went downstairs making myself a smoothie with strawberries, spinach, bananas, and gaining weight powder. Once my smoothie was done I checked the time on my phone. It was now 7:19. I then checked and made sure I had all of my essentials before stepping out the house locking the door right behind me.

I was now standing near where the bus is supposed to pick me up, when I heard a familiar voice call out to me. "Yo Alfredo girl!" I turned around noticing it was ski. He motioned his hand telling me to come here. I walked over, "you taking the bus?" He questioned. "Yea my permit got suspended." I said.

"Oh wanna ride with me and my crew" I was about to decline when I heard the bus driver drive off. I put my hand to my face as he chuckled. "Sure ig" I said. "Alr hop in the passenger seat" he said as I got in. Nobody was in the car yet meaning they were probably still getting ready.

"You sure your friends won't mind that I'm in here" I asked cause if I wasn't on house arrest i wouldn't give a fuck but right now I'm just trying to keep myself out of jail. "Nah they shouldn't mind and if they do it don't matter especially because the other day they was tearing up the food you made" he responded.

I laughed, "glad y'all liked it" I said. I was scrolling through my phone when the passenger door opened. Revealing an Asian boy with tattoos. "Who dis" "Alfredo girl" ski said. "Oh shit fr, ya shit was fire kid" he said to me. "Thanks" I replied.

Soon or later everybody started getting in the car asking who's this and ski replying Alfredo girl. Everyone was cool that I was in the car, until that weird bitch from yesterday came up to the car with her boyfriend. "Who this" she asked with an attitude. "Alfredo girl" everyone said. "My name is amethyst you guys" I said as they corrected themselves.

"We'll I'm not riding in here if she's gonna be in the car" she said giving me a stank face. "Then drive your own self to school." Ski said. "Aye chill ski" X said. "What, she got a attitude for no reason she just mad cause amethyst won the Alfredo challenge" ski said with a shrug. I just sat there confused.

"Like I said I'm not getting in the car with the bitc- I cut her off. "Sweetheart I'm telling you now don't let the h slip before we have a problem, right now I'm on house arrest so I'm going to keep my composure. But that don't mean I'm afraid of going right back to jail." I said as everyone started laughing at her.