Sexual Front

*You snuggle close to Bucky all night

*You snuggle close to Bucky all night. After your 3am dream feed with Ben you crawl back in bed and you pull Bucky close to you. Your leg brushes against him and you feel how hard he is. He moans in his sleep and you decide right now is the perfect time. You gently roll him to his back, he wakes up enough to corporate with you. You slip under the covers and kiss down his chest, your hands roaming his shoulders. You stop at the waistband of his boxers, you look up and you see him rubbing his eyes and trying to wake up. You pull him free of his boxers and he lays flat against his stomach, hard as can be.*
Y/N- I could have taken care of this a lot sooner. *You tease as you kiss his hips.*
Bucky- I was taking care of you, that's all that mattered.
Y/N- you took care of me all week while we were away. And then driving home- I just- I'd marry you all over again.
Bucky- well okay then *He gently smiles* marry me
*You lean up and kiss him*
Y/N- gladly
*You take him in your hand and stroke him a little as you kiss your way down his body. He happily sighs and relaxes under you. You settle between his thighs and leave love bites as you go.*
Bucky- Mmhmm that feels nice baby
*You smile as he rubs your shoulders. You take him in your hand and gently slip his tip in your mouth. He let's out the sexiest moan and grabs your shoulder. You smile and take him fully in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down.*
Bucky- oh y/n! Mmhmm yes baby
*He sounds so needy but in the most innocent of ways. You pull off and rub your thumb over his tip. He whimpers but you don't stop, he starts to leak precum and you gather it on your thumb. You take him back in your mouth and gently press your thumb against his ass. He gasps and spreads his legs a little wider, allowing you to press in a little more, breaching the entrance.*
Bucky- oh y/n! *He moans loudly as you feel him start to twitch in your mouth you quickly push a finger in his ass and hit his sweet spot in the first try, he loses it and has the strongest orgasm he's had in weeks. His vision goes blurry and he has to catch his breath. You pull off and wipe your mouth, you straddle him as you lean down kiss him. He moans and wraps his arms around you, flipping you to your back. He lifts your leg and slides your underwear to the side. He makes sure there won't be any surprises before he pushes inside you. He pushes in and bottoms out as he has the most relaxed and pleasure filled expression on his face. Like all he needed was to be inside you and all was right with the world.*
Bucky- Mmhmm yes- so so good *His whispers in your ear as he slowly thrust in and out.* you take me so well. *He glides over your g-spot and you almost scream at how good it feels. Your eyes roll back and you grab his arms tightly. You clench around him but before you can cum you try to calm yourself down.*
Y/N- I'm Mmhmm *Another slow thrust that almost makes you scream.* I'm suppose to be- *He rubs your clit as he bites your shoulder.* to be treating you! Repaying you for all you did on this trip! *He moans as he starts to grind his hips down into you, putting just enough pressure in all the right places.*
Bucky- you are baby, just by letting me do this *He pulls all the way out and slowly pushes back in. You see stars but you hang on, not wanting this to end yet.* stop edging yourself baby, please just cum, I wanna feel you cum. Cum for me baby girl.
*And at those words you just release. It's the strongest orgasm you've had in weeks as well. You two really know how to slow fuck each others brains out. Bucky cums deep inside you and doesn't even pull out when he's done. He just lays down halfway on top of you and halfway on the bed. Both of you a complete mess but not caring in the moment.*

*You get cleaned up as Bucky cleans the bed, thank god for mattress protectors! Bucky then cleans himself up and then joins you back in bed*
Y/N- what did you do to me?!
*Bucky laughs  and pulls you close*
Bucky- what do you mean?
Y/N- I mean it's been a solid 15 minutes and I'm still so wet you couldn't literally slide right back in. I've even cleaned up and stuff!
Bucky- you're on your period babe, it's probably not anything I did.
Y/N- I know what that should feel like and it's not my period.
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- well in that case! *He grabs you close and slips 3 fingers deep inside you. You gasp and moan
out of surprise and then you just smile and don't even fight it. He fingers you to sleep and then cleans you up... again.*
Bucky- We're gonna have a huge water bill this month. *He says as he looks down at you, asleep in his arms after your third shower of the night.* ehh it's worth it! *He holds you close and falls asleep.*

*You have come to realize you won't be able to repay Bucky on the sexual front, he will always be able to one up you. But maybe you can beat him on the emotional front. You text Tony*

Y/N- let's go back
Tony- okay! I'll get it set up!