A Great Teacher

*You look at Bucky and then at Steve

*You look at Bucky and then at Steve. Steve is more concerned with the fact that Nat is looking at his old self like it's a lost puppy and she wants to take him home.*
Bucky- well we were.. Umm *He let's out a breathy laugh and decides to be honest.* we were about to have sex in your bed- well my bed I guess. Past me's bed. *He smiles and you give him a shove. Past Bucky looks at the floor and laughs. Steve is just watching Nat as she plays with skinny Steve's hair and Skinny Steve looks so awkward and just confused.*
Skinny Steve- okay I have a couple questions. For starters *He looks at Nat* who are you?
*Nat smirks and looks at Steve then back at Skinny Steve. She lays a hand on his chest and scoots closer*
Nat- I'm your wife *She smiles sweetly* we don't get married till well after you turn into him though *She points to Steve. Skinny Steve sighs and moves her off and away.*
Skinny Steve- oh I understand, you didn't want me till I was tall and build like a truck.
*Nat turns his face to her.*
Nat- I didn't know you till after you changed. Can't say the same for other women. *Steve sighs and shakes his head, the slide remark about Peggie. Nat doesn't care she smirks and looks back at Skinny Steve.* But I definitely would have liked you like this. *She bites her lip and looks him over.
It looks like all the air has been sucked out of his lungs.*
Skinny Steve- so we're- we're married?!
Nat- Yup! We have 4 kids. A little girl named after your mom *He tears up. Past Bucky gently smiles and offers him a pat on the shoulder.* then 3 boys named after Bucky and two other friends of yours in the future.
*Steve smiles and then laughs.*
Steve- the future huh? How do I get there?
Nat- you're frozen.
*Steve gets up and walks around*
Skinny Steve- this is insane, it's some kind of joke!
Y/N- no joke Stevie, you are in the future and you have a wonderful family. You're my best friend-
Nat- well and past lover-
Y/N- Nat?!
Steve- oh my god *He just sits*
Bucky- you're gonna die *He laughs and looks at Steve. He nods and looks at Skinny Steve, he's completely in shock.*
Skinny Steve- I ha *He blushes* Umm what?!
*Past Bucky looks in shock*
Past Bucky- you sleep with her and my wife?!?
*Skinny Steve shrugs* no I must have been out of the picture then. Didn't you say I was frozen or- oh I lost her. It's when we were apart. That's the only explanation. *You try not to laugh at jealous past Bucky. Steve just smirks and Bucky gives him a shove while Skinny Steve and past Bucky just argue over how there no way Steve could actually "pull" you.*
Skinny Steve- don't discount me-
Past Bucky- I'm not- it's just-
Skinny Steve- look at my Wife! She's a dame!
Past Bucky- I know but look at mine!
Skinny Steve- I mean yeah she's pretty and obviously she liked me too-
Past Bucky- only cause I was dead!
*You roll your eyes and look at Nat*
Y/N- see what you started! What was the point of that. *You smile and laugh*
Nat- because I have a whole plan.
*Steve gives her a look*
Steve- what plan?!
Nat- I hate and I mean hate the fact that *She looks around and whispers the name* Sharon Carter took your virginity. *She smiles and smoothed out his shirt.* I think it's only right that I remedy that horrible decision.
*Steve just smiles and shakes his head*
Steve- I appreciate the thought-
Nat- well thank you, helping you fix your horrible mistakes is kinda my specialty. *She teases*
Steve- okay okay. *He looks down at Nat and gently smiles* look, that's actually kinda sweet and I know you'd be gentle and loving-
Nat- very! Very gentle *She slips her hands around him*
Steve- but he won't even remember it, Tasha. We have to wipe his memory and he will still go into the war and ice a virgin. Sharon will still be his "first"
*Nat didn't even think about that*
Nat- ugh this is stupid. Look at him! *She looks and so does Steve.* he's in need of some love! He's gone his whole life never feeling loved by a women other then his mother-
Steve- he's about to have-
Nat- don't say her name *She looks back at him and he puts his hands up*
Steve- he's gonna have her for a little bit and then before he knows it he will meet you. *He smiles* again. *Nat tries to not smile* He stays for you. *Nat kisses Steve. Past Bucky and Skinny Steve see this and skinny Steve shoves Past Bucky and looks smug for once. Past Bucky laughs and shoves him*
Steve- plus you don't even know if he'd want to do it with you-
Y/N- oh please! He's had tent in his pants since Nat sat next to him and started playing with his hair. *Nat laughs and Steve looks annoyed that you and Bucky obviously heard their whole conversation.*
Nat- She's right, he is definitely interested.
*Steve sighs and Nat squeezes his ass*
Steve- easy Tasha
Bucky- I don't know Steve, honestly I think if I let y/n sleep with Past me-
Y/N- let me? *You cross your arms and look at him. He stands his ground*
Bucky- yeah, you're my wife and I think sleeping with another man is on the short list of things I can "let" you do or not. *You think about it for a moment and you nod*
Y/N- I mean that's fair. *You smile and Bucky laughs. He pulls you close and squeezes your ass.*
Steve- anyway...
Bucky- anyway I think if they slept together that He would remember a little bit. With the kind of connection we have I believe nothing can wipe that away. I mean we've seen proof of that.
*You agree and so does Nat*
Y/N- yeah so he will probably remember a bit of it.
Steve- okay, hold on. Are you all in favor of Nat *He whisper screams* fucking *He talks normal again* skinny me?!
Nat- not fucking, gentle, sweet, and probably under 45 seconds of love making.
*Bucky laughs, you see that Past Bucky heard it too and he covers his mouth so he doesn't laugh. Skinny Steve didn't hear a thing*
Steve- okay 1, that's rude and 2, *He looks back at himself and sighs* that's probably very accurate if not a generous number. *Bucky laughs, you smile, Nat nods and Steve shakes his head* he will probably bust when he sees you naked.
*Nat hits his arm*
Nat- give yourself some credit, you had plenty of stamina by the time I got to you and you had many many tricks up your sleeves. I know you didn't learn any of that from bitch ass Sharon. *Steve smirks and kisses Nat.*