Where To Begin

*The next day you wake up to the sound of Ben babbling, you turn over and see Bucky siting up

*The next day you wake up to the sound of Ben babbling, you turn over and see Bucky siting up. He has Ben in his lap and supporting his back and head with his legs. He is holding his hands and just talking with him.*
Bucky- it was scary but I had to be brave. For mommy, for your siblings, for all of you. *Ben blows a raspberry and Bucky acts shocked.*
What?! How dare you insult my bravery! I'm gonna get you! *He tickles his belly and Ben legs out a little giggle. Your heart swells, his first little laugh. Your so happy you heard it.*
Bucky- oh! You gotta do that again so mama can hear when she wakes up!
*You smile and listen as Ben giggles again as Bucky tickles him and records a video for you. Once he's done you roll over and snuggle close to him.*
Y/N- good morning *You kiss him*
Bucky- good morning *He kisses you back and you laugh. Ben laughs again too. You smile and look at him he has a little smile and he's just beaming at you. You sit up and take him in your arms. You hold him close and enjoy these fleeting moments.*
Bucky- I'm gonna go and grab the kids from Steve and Nat. *You nod and kiss him*

*They kids come running in and they have a whole show prepared. Alex holds a cake, Grant leads the charge, the girls sing, and Bucky videos it all. Steve and Nat got their kids in out it too while they stand back with Bucky.*
Kids- Happy Birthday!!!
*You laugh and cry.*
Y/N- guys?!? Thank you!
Winnie- did you have a good birthday with daddy?
*You meet his gaze and he smirks. Nat and Steve laugh. You nod and look at her.*
Y/N- I did! Daddy took me to the most amazing restaurant and we ate dinner and watched the sunset. Then we came home.
Jonnie- then why did we have to stay with aunt Nat?
Carter- yeah? I missed you!
*You laugh, the rest of the adults laugh and clear their throats. Alex even looks like he understood why. You look at Bucky to save you.*
Bucky- cause mama and I wanted to talk. That's all. Sometimes we just need some time alone. We still love all of you though! *He runs at them and they giggle and scream and run away. He laughs and you just smile and shake your head. You look down at Ben, he laughs and you just hold him tight.*

Y/N- hey, what would you think about Winter and Odette meeting the kids?
Bucky- I think the OG's would love it and I think the AU's could potentially be traumatized by it.
*You laugh*
Y/N- what?! You are spending too much time with Peter *He laughs and kisses your cheek*
Bucky- Nope, that was from Alex and Morgan.
*You laugh but agree with what he said originally.*
Y/N- maybe we see how The girls react, then we will see about Alex. *He nods and kisses you*
Bucky- sounds good to me! Just- maybe not both of them together.
Y/N- I agree, and this time I want Odette to do whatever motherly duties she feels like. Ben needs to eat soon so if she wants to try that, she can.
*Bucky nods*
Bucky- maybe we do that first. Let Winter be there too. *You smile and nod*
Bucky- okay, you first?
*You nod. Bucky leans in close and says your word.*

**Odette's room**
Odette- hey! Happy late birthday to us! Kinda not fair that I didn't get any of that sweet lovin' but I get it. *You laugh and hug her.*
Y/N- there are some people we want you to meet as well as I wanted you to see Ben. Get some time with him and even see Winter. You up to that?
Odette- yes! I've been dreaming of his little face since I saw him last.
*You smile and let her take over.*