Christmas pt8 My Worthy Boy

‼️Do you know how hard it is to find a photo of Sebastian looking submissive?!? Pretty damn hard! Soft? Yes, tons!! Submissive?! Nope!  Or maybe that's just my Daddy kink I have for him 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 who knows! Lol enjoy! ‼️

*You and Bucky go about your day with tons of Christmas activities for the kids. They end the night wanting to go caroling, the problem is you have no neighbors. So you take all the kids and walk around the compound to everyone's rooms, and then kids love it, especially since everyone is home. Peter, MJ, Kate, Wanda and Vision, Bruce, Thor, even Loki! A couple of the Guardians stopped by to rest before they headed out on another mission. Torres came and visited Sam and Yelena, and Shuri popped in after visiting a friend nearby. They were all there and the kids got to sing to all of them. Alex stood towards the back and eventually slipped away. An hour goes by before Bucky can find him*
Bucky- hey! We missed you out there!
Alex- yeah, sorry. I just- I didn't want to be around all those people and getting to know them and stuff.
*Bucky nods and sits next to Alex*
Bucky- is it because you know you're leaving?
*Alex nods*
Alex- yeah... the longe rim here the more I get attached. *He sighs* it just sucks that I'm gonna have to say goodbye to another family.
*He buries his head in his arms and Bucky can hear the slightest sniffles. You start to walk in with a couple of people to get the food when Bucky stops you by waving and shaking his head, you nod and slowly walk back out. Bucky knows that Alex is a lot like him and the last thing he would want is a ton of people seeing him cry and ask why. Not that he's afraid to cry, it's just it's no one's damn business half the time. He rubs his back*
Bucky- I know, Alex. It's gonna be hard but it's not forever.
*You get an idea and you grab Loki and Wanda, you stand close enough ti the door that you know Alex and Bucky can hear you.*
Y/N- tell me again what's gonna happen with the kids. I want to know they will be safe.
*Bucky doesn't know how this will go, he watches Alex who tenses up a little but he listens*
Loki- they will be safe, I can't give you all the details but they are never in danger, never fighting really, just stepping in and keeping things running.
Wanda- yeah and I've been meaning to tell you, they will be back periodically. Like for example, them piping in on a day like today and then leaving to go back to wherever they were won't hurt the timeline one bit. It's not goodbye. And once we defeat Kang they will be back.
Y/N- but as kids?
Loki- No actually they will be able to choose what age.
*Alex head shoots up and he looks at Bucky*
Y/N- and they'd still keep all their memories of their whole lives regardless of the age they choose?
Loki- well kinda, I mean if Everly decides she wants to be a baby again then he memory would be wiped.
Wanda- you didn't tell me that. *Wanda looks at Loki*
Loki- I didn't know till the other day.
*Alex gets up and walks over to you, Wanda, and Loki.*
Alex- so I could come back and be 16 if I wanted or 36 or a baby?
Loki- well you'd only be able to be as old as you were when you came back or as young as you were when you left.
*Bucky walks over and looks at you.*
Y/N- why did you say baby? Would you want that? *You ask, trying not to sound shocked. Alex shrugs*
Alex- a clean slate, no memories of the old life... it would be nice to just start over with you two.
*Alex looks at Loki* but you say we will be safe and we will come back?
Loki- yes, Alex.
*Alex nods and then looks at you  and Bucky*
Alex- Umm I'm kinda tired, can I just go to bed?
*Loki looks at his watch*
Loki- it's like 7- *Wanda nudges him*
Bucky- sure bud
Y/N- Goodnight, love you
*He says it back and heads upstairs*
Bucky- Umm thanks Loki, Wanda. All that you said was true?
*He stares Loki down. And he nods*
Loki- yes, every word.
*Bucky nods and then leaves the room to find the other kids*

Winnie- so you fly with it? *Winnie is sitting next to Thor asking about Mjolnir*
Thor- Yup!
Grant- let me try! *He reaches out and Mjolnir starts to fly towards Grant but Bucky grabs it before he can and just sets it down calmly. He doesn't even realize what he just did*
Bucky- Not in the house, you know better.
*Thor is shocked, Steve and Nat just smiles, you are as happy as can be, everyone else is in disbelief.*
Y/N- Bucky?! Did you just?!
*He looks down at the hammer and is clicks what he just did. He picks it up again and spins it around, the biggest smile on his face.*
Bucky- I'm- I-
*Alex ran back downstairs to see what all the fuss was about.*
Alex- wait- you're-
Y/N- worthy! *You walk over and kiss him. Simple and sweet* I always knew you were, but now you have proof for yourself. *He sets it down*
Bucky- you made me worthy, y/n. You and the kids.
Y/N- No Bucky, what makes you worthy is what's in here. *You poke his chest and he tries to not cry.* you've always been a good man, a worthy man and now you'll never be able to doubt it.
*You kiss him again and everyone just cheers. Not sure what to do so cheering seems good. Thor stands up and pats Bucky's shoulder*
Thor- can't think of anyone better to wield her- well except me. And y/n and Steve and Winnie in the future-
Bucky- yeah yeah, *He smiles and give Thor a shove* whatever.
*Thor laughs and takes Mjolnir back.*

*The night goes on but you get the kids to bed early and then say Goodnight to everyone.*
Y/N- rocket, again I'm sorry about Jonnie! She's our animal lover and-
Rocket- it's understandable, I'm adorable!
*You smile and grab Bucky by the arm as you walk by*
Y/N- head upstairs and you better be ready on the bed when I get up there. *You whisper as you kiss his cheek. He blushes and lightly laughs. He looks at Steve and Sam and tries to play it off but he knows Steve heard every word thanks to his hearing. So Bucky just goes with it.*
Bucky- ha! Im not even gonna pretend, I'm gonna go get fucked. Night!
*Steve shakes his head and laughs to himself. Sam grumbles about TMI and walks away.*

*You clean up the dishes and then say Goodnight to everyone and head upstairs. You walk into the bedroom and see Bucky laid out on the bed with your strap on laying next to him. He smiles and sits up*
Bucky- thought I'd try to be extra good and get what you would need.
*You smirk and undress as you walk to the bed. You straddle him and his hands move up your body to play with your ass.*
Y/N- Mmhmm my good boy, *You smirk and kiss him* my Worthy boy. *Bucky whimpers and you know he is done for*