A Great End To A Great Night

‼️Pic of Seb I've never seen before!🤭🥰🫠‼️

*You get into the room and on the bed before Bucky can get you. He smirks as he closes the door, pushing it with his foot and then reaching back to lock it. He sets the plate down on the dresser so he can throw off his shirt and slip out of his sweatpants. You giggle as you flip over and push your ass in the air.*
Bucky- Mmhmm baby girl *He gives your ass a spank. Your eyes roll back as he palms your ass, kneading and squeezing as he pulls your panties down and off.* I'm gonna treat you so well. *The first thing you feel is his hot breath against your backside, then his teeth leaving a love bite along the sensitive flesh, then his tongue flat and wet licking a stripe from clit to ass.*
Y/N- Bucky *you breathlessly moan. The arousal from earlier not subsiding at all and making everything he does that much hotter.*
Bucky- oh y/n *He groans in pleasure against your ass. Circling his tongue around the rim and pulling your cheeks apart even more. You scream and shake as he leans forward and closes his mouth around your asshole and fucking sucks. Your eyes roll back and you can't even speak. Pulling back with a pop and a smack to your ass you turn to look at him, his eyes blown and he had the biggest smile on his face.*
Bucky- get comfy Baby girl, I'm nowhere near done yet. *Another smack to your ass and you fall flat to the bed. He chuckles and settles between your legs, spreading you open again and burring his face in your ass.*
Y/N- Buc- Bb- Bucky!! *You cum, squirting all over his face. He smirks against your body and pulls away.*
Bucky-mhmm now that's what I'm talking about. Atta girl! *He flips you over and kisses you.* now hold your legs open and play with those pretty breast of yours. *You do and Bucky starts stroking himself as he watches you. You smirk and decide to really give him a show. Whimpering and playing with yourself.*
Bucky-ffffuck yeah!! Mmhmm *He quickly grabs your hand, pulls you up and leans forward. You take him in your mouth and he cums deep in your throat. You moan and work him through his high. He pulls out and smiles down at you.* so good for me *He kisses you sweetly*
Y/N- always, now give me a cookie, I earned it. *You smile proudly. Bucky laughs and agrees as he grabs you a couple cookies. You two head to the bathroom and eat them as the tub fills up. You get bathed and dressed. You change the sheets and finally climb in bed.*
Bucky- you tired baby girl?
*You nod*
Y/N- yeah, you really wore me out.
*Bucky beams and kisses your head.*
Bucky- good! A great end to a great night!
*You drift off to sleep in the arms of your amazing husband.*

** 3 Months later**
*You are packing the kids lunches for their last day of school. Grant comes walking down the stairs and Winnie follows behind, she looks like she's holding her breath.*
Y/N- Winnie?? You okay? *The smell hits you* Oh! Wow Umm *You cough* what is-
Bucky- oh Grant?! Dude!
Grant- what??
*He is completely oblivious*
Y/N- did you shower this morning?
Grant- yeah
Winnie- did you use soap?!?
*You glare at her and she just walks away.*
Grant- of course I did! I'm not dumb. Used my wash cloth and everything. Why??
Y/N- well-
Bucky-I've got this *He whispers to you as he kisses your temple.* I believe you little wolf but let's head back upstairs and see what's going on.
Grant- why? *Bucky whispers to him as they walk up the stairs.*
Bucky- cause you stink, dude. Like me after a week long mission stink.
*Grant groans*
Grant- I knew I forgot something *Bucky lightly laughs*
Bucky- trust me, you'd rather forget to brush your teeth than forget deodorant. Go put some on and change your shirt. You'll be good to go.
*Grant nods*
Grant- Will I always stink this bad??
Bucky- no bud. Once you're all done growing it will level out, but you will still have to use deodorant every day. *Grant nods and heads upstairs.* and don't use the axe body spray!! *Bucky yells after him* I don't know who gave it to you but I am banning them from my house forever because it's horrible.
*Grant yells back*
Grant- it's was uncle Tony and technically it's his house!
*Bucky grumbles and little but then has to laugh. He heads back downstairs and walks behind the girls. He gets a whiff and looks at you. He shakes his head and points to you then the girls*
Bucky- your turn *He mouths and you roll your eyes*
Y/N- girls?? *They all look up* did you all put on your deodorant this morning??
*Each one says yes until it gets to Jonnie*
Jonnie- I forgot! You were yelling for us to get down here-
Y/N- go put it on, please.
*She grumbles and heads upstairs.*
Bucky- they are all getting too old!
Y/N- I'm getting too old!
*Bucky just looks at you and you giggle. He kisses you and then looks at the kids.*
Bucky-  last day of school!! Let's have a good day! When you get home we will go get ice cream!
*They all cheer and head for the bus stop*

‼️Okay, I'm gonna have to start changing my writing schedule. I have always wanted to be able to just write and post everyday but you all know how that is going. 🫣😅. So now the schedule will be Saturdays! I will post new chapters on Saturday nights!! I am having to do this because of all the other stories I am writing, (my book and a little story I'm writing on Tumblr.) are taking up so much of my time and I need to manage it better! But now there won't be any guessing!! Saturday nights =you get a chapter! If I can't ever post on Saturday then it will be posted on Sunday night. Love you all, if you wanna follow my tumblr you can. I don't post any of this on there.. I may one day 🤷🏼‍♀️. It's way more laid back then here and Tiktok, I mostly Reblog and have some fun conversations with some of my mutuals. It's a little more wild there too. 18+ only and no blank blogs. If you wanna find me and follow send me a message and I'll send you the blog name.❤️❤️🥰‼️