Timeless

‼️How he looks at you to start it all‼️

‼️Hair and beard length‼️

‼️Had to throw it in cause it gives me 40's Bucky vibes!!‼️

‼️The type of passion, love, and playfulness he's got during all this‼️

‼️I highly encourage you to listen to the song Timeless by Taylor Swift while reading this chapter. I thought of this chapter when hearing this song. A beautiful, non graphic, no words, love scene. Like a sexy, white bedsheet, love scene in a late 90's/ early 2000's rom com... maybe that will make sense when you read it. Lol ‼️

*The kids are in bed in record time, the time travel really wiped them out. As you close Ben's door you take a breath and let yourself finally feel the emotions of the past day. Tears brim in your eyes as you look up and catch Bucky's gaze. He is so relaxed as he watches you across the room. His hands are resting in his pockets as he leans against the door frame of the bedroom. He gently smiles and stands up straight, walking over to where the record player is. All he does is switch it on and look over at you, still smiling as soft as ever.

*Bucky holds out his hand to you as one of your favorite songs plays softly through the room. The soundproofing keeping the music from waking the kids or anyone else. You always joke that it seems like Taylor Swift wrote that song just for you two. Bucky admits that the song has grown on him too.*

🎵 The kinda love that you only find once in a lifetime
The kind you don't put down
And that's when I called you and it's so hard to explain
But in those photos, I saw us instead
And, somehow, I know that you and I would've found each other🎵

*You walk over and melt into his arms as he wraps you up and starts swaying to the music. His left hand low on your waist, holding you close as his right holds your hand in his. Your head lays on his chest and he rests his chin on the top of yours. You hear the rumble of him humming and singing along. He really does have a sweet voice and it makes you happy that you, your children, and maybe Steve are the only one who know he has such a velvet voice.*

🎵In another life, you still would've turned my head even if we'd met
On a crowded street in 1944
And you were headed off to fight in the war
You still would've been mine
We would have been timeless
I would've read your love letters every single night
And prayed to God you'd be comin' home all right
And you would've been fine
We would have been timeless
'Cause I believe that we were supposed to find this
So, even in a different life, you still would've been mine
We would've been timeless🎵

*You two dance as the song plays on, verse after chorus of examples of timeless love like yours. You look up and meet his gaze, without uttering a word and understanding the need in your eyes Bucky lowers his lips against yours as he lifts you flawless and effortlessly into his arms. He carries you into the bedroom and leaves the record player to replay the song until it finally shuts off.*

*Breathlessly crashing to the bed wrapped in Bucky's arms, you start lifting his shirt up and off. He guides your hands above your head and squeeze your wrists, knowing he's telling you to keep them there. He kisses down your chest and down to the hem of your shirt. He lifts it off and throws it behind him as his left hand reaches down and unbuttons your pants. He pulls your pants down and off as he peppers your thighs with open mouth kisses, his stubble creating delicious friction along the sensitive skin of your inner thighs. You let out a breathless moan as you run your hands through his hair, you feel Bucky smile against your skin at the sound and it makes you blush. He sits back and you sit up catching him by surprise as you flip him to his back. He lightly laughs as you straddle his hips and kiss him. You kiss down his chest like he did yours, stopping at his pants. You pull them off and as you try to to remove his boxers he pulls you up and it his arms again. You giggle and he kisses you sweetly. He lets your hair down and runs his hands down your back as he smiles. He pulls your leg over his and pulls your hips close to him, you moan into his mouth as you feel him against your clothed center. Your hands trace his back muscles as they make their way to his butt, squeezing and smiling against his lips as he groans. He flips you to your back and boxes you in as he pushes your legs wider. Settling between your legs and resting on his left arm, he holds your cheek in his right hand as he kisses you passionately. This is how you stay for who knows how long and you don't care. Eventually Bucky pulls back, his kiss swollen lips looking delicious and his love filled eyes making you emotional in this moment. He leans back in and gently kisses you, it's tender and he takes his time tracing your lips and mouth with his tongue as he reaches behind you and unhooks your bra. He slips it off, breaking the kiss for only a moment and then pulling your chest to his. You slips your hands down below his boxer and pull them down as best you can in this position. He smiles again and sits back, you almost protest at the loss of warmth but as soon as he's rid you both of your underwear he is back on top of you. His chest pressed your yours, his hips aligned with yours, your most intimate parts no longer hidden. Both of you, fully stripped bare; body and soul, and fully accepted by each other. You roll, turn, and flip positions as the passion overtakes you both; fully present in the moment while allowing yourselves to be had by the other.*

*The many times you two felt like this before was when you made each of the kids, passion and love spilling over and creating a physical representation of that love. That isn't possible at the moment but it is a sweet thought that passes in your mind as you lay in Bucky's arms. The passion spent as you both bask in the afterglow, the skylight is open and you watch as a storm rolls through and the record player softly playing the same song. Bucky lays behind you as he spoons you close. You thread his metal fingers with yours as you look over your wedding rings. Thinking back to that day and how much you've both grown since that day. Bucky kisses your shoulder and down your arm, you hum and pull his lips to yours as you look back at him. When you pull back, Bucky rubs his nose against yours and you lightly laugh as you turn in his arms to face him. Still not speaking a word you gaze up at him and in that look he knows exactly what you are saying. He seals your lips in a kiss as he rubs your back. When he pulls back you rest your head on his chest and listen to him hum along to the song that speaks your love.*

‼️I wanted to challenge myself to write a love scene without the graphic details as well as a love scene with no dialogue. How'd I do??‼️