Update!

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry but there won't be a chapter tonight! 🥺😩😭 it was taking forever to write and it's getting late where I am

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry but there won't be a chapter tonight! 🥺😩😭 it was taking forever to write and it's getting late where I am. I didn't want to post half because I'd be leaving y'all hanging (even more than I do purposely😏) and I don't want to do that! The chapter WILL be posted tomorrow night! 🥰😏😉😈😊🫢🙈😋☺️ it's gonna be good, hope y'all like it!

In other news... I am actually looking into publishing these books with a pen name. I just have to figure out how to change all the Marvel stuff and characters to other things that will still make sense and not make me change the story too much. If anyone's got ideas that they'd re will to let me use, let me know! 😅 because I have to change; names, Hydra, super soldiers, avengers, time travel(? Maybe can keep it in🤷🏼‍♀️), find another way to slow their aging like the serum does, villians... all that stuff. So I hope I can change it but it will still be recognizable as this story and of course focus on the love between Bucky and y/n. (Possible name change for published book to James and Everly 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Would anyone actually buy this story though? 😅🤷🏼‍♀️😬🤞🏻