How Was That

*Bucky gets up from the bed and opens the drawers in the floors until he finds what he's looking for

*Bucky gets up from the bed and opens the drawers in the floors until he finds what he's looking for. He hides it from view as he lays back down on the bed and settles between your legs. He spreads your legs wide and then guides your hands under your ass. He gives your hands a little squeeze which causes you to squeeze your own ass.*
Y/N- Bucky *You whine. Bucky smirks and moves his hands up and down your thighs. Each pass getting closer and closer to your center but never touching it. His hands brush your center but they don't touch where you desperately need him. You ache, in need of being fulfilled and... honestly, fucked.*
Bucky- trust me *He says sweetly, almost like a coo, just easing your worries. He keeps teasing you until your ache has filled and now it's just annoying but not as needy and desperate as before.*
Y/N- Bucky? *You whine a little. A girl can only hold out for so long. Especially when it's a man with a magic mouth.* I thought you were-  oh! *Your eyes roll back as you feel his wet heat close around your clit and You feel his tongue circle around it. His tongue then trail down your folds and slips it inside you for a little taste. The feeling is gone before you could enjoy it.*
Bucky- Mmhmm so good. *You whimper and he sweetly kisses your center to quiet you. He  then pulls back and takes a look. You are literally dripping, you see Bucky lick his lips and his gaze turns to pure lust. You know what's about to happen and you are too overstimulated for it. But he's on you so fast you don't have time to move. His arms lock around your thighs and waist as he buries his face in your pussy.*
Y/N- BUCKY! *You scream as he shoves 3 vibrating metal fingers inside you as he flicks his tongue over your clit. You try to move away but he's too strong and he holds you in place. You grab his hair and pull as you try to grind on his face but he doesn't move nor do you*
Bucky- mnhmmm
*You can't hear what he says as he is buried between your legs. All you want to do is scream though because the vibration of him speaking is about to send you over the edge. You try to move and you hear him growl, it was so fucking sexy and again the vibration is causing your toes to curl. Without warning he pulls his fingers out and turns the vibration off. He wraps the arm around your waist again and speaks against you again. You still can't hear him and you don't know if you even have the voice to ask at the moment. He pulls off for a moment, his lips red, his cheeks blushed, his beard shiny with your juices, his eyes almost black, and his voice firm yet gentle.*
Bucky- Put your hands back under your ass, I won't ask again. *He rubs circles along your waist as he speaks. You whimper and move your hands from Bucky's hair and shoulders, slipping them back under your ass. He gives an approving sound and goes back to eating you out. You wiggle against his mouth and he retaliates by give a tiny bite on your sensitive clit. You scream and roll to your stomach, thinking you've gotten away. But no, Bucky didn't let go, now you're just riding his face as he holds you even tighter. You grab the headboard and pull yourself up to a sitting position, you look down and see Bucky. He is enjoying every moment of this. You can't help but smile and lightly laugh as you feel the pleasure build again. It's so strong you know you're gonna squirt, hard. But if Bucky wants to buy under you and get a face full of that then that's okay with you. You feel your breast and start playing with them, not paying attention to Bucky. He uses this moment to quickly sit up and get you on your back. Hips in his arms and in the air. Your shoulders and upper back are the only thing on the bed. You scream a little as Bucky pushes you back so your shoulders are now hanging off the bed. He rubs his tongue and face over your clit so hard you cum screaming and squirting.*
Y/N- BUCKY!!!
*He moans and growls against your skin. Your juices spilling down your body and over your breast as you hang off the bed. Once you are coming down he carefully drops your legs back to the bed and pulling you up by your limp arms. You have a silly smile on your face, one of bliss and pure contentment. Bucky lightly laughs, you still see the evidence of your orgasm on his face. You pull him into a kiss, tasting yourself on his tongue.*
Bucky- how was that? *He teases. You weakly nod and he laughs and kisses your head* I'll take that as a glowing review! *You smile and kiss him again, not having any words yet.* okay, now let's get you tied up. *You whimper and grab at his chest. He kisses you  and then takes your jaw in his hands as he whispers against your lips* gotta tie you up and stuff you full. You were a little bratty, not letting me enjoy my breakfast *You whine and bounce/ grind against him in his lap, trying to get him to give in to what you want. Honestly, adding more "fuel to the fire" of being bratty. But it's not your fault you want his dick and he's not sharing... at that thought you realize that you might not be playing bratty you might actually be a brat. You try not to smile at that thought.* case and point! *He spanks you and you giggle.* come on, lay down for me.