Valentine's pt3

‼️I've never seen this photo! And he looks so good! 🥰🤭😏🫠🤤❤️‼️

Bucky- Umm j-just a minute!
*You are cursing at Bucky as he shushes you.*
Y/N- fuck- we're gonna get arrested-
Bucky- shhh shut up- let me talk to em!
-This is the police. You have 5 seconds to exit the vehicle!
*You panic, He throws his shirt at you and he quickly pulls his jacket and boxers on. He rolls down the window and just smiles. Bucky can't see a thing, a bright flashlight is shining in his eyes.*
Bucky- hi- Umm hello. Can we help you? *The flashlight turns off and Bucky finally sees who it is and he rolls his eyes.*
Bucky- oh fuck off
*You hear a familiar laugh, Steve.*
Bucky- what the hell are you doing here?!?
Steve- my nosey neighbor over there saw you two parked here and called saying there was something suspicious happening. Demanded I come over and check it out.
*Bucky rolls his eyes and you laugh*
Y/N- nothing suspicious, just filthy! *Steve shakes his head and laughs*
Steve- okay, well I'm gonna head inside. To check some stuff, you should probably head home.
Bucky- yeah yeah, we will leave when we want to.
Steve- suit yourself!
*Steve heads into the house.*
Bucky- ugh what a punk
*You giggle and climb into Bucky's lap.*
Y/N- yeah but he's out punk!
*Bucky laughs and kisses you. His hands start to roam your body.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky- should we-
Bucky- Nope, I'm gonna fuck you in Stevie's driveway while he is inside. About 5 minutes later while Bucky is sucking on your breast again, there is another knock on the window. Thinking it's Steve, Bucky rolls down the window ready to flip him off when he is face to face with a middle aged couple. The man is clearly in pajamas and the women is on the phone with someone. Bucky believes it's really the police this time. She looks pissed and the man just looks annoyed, like he didn't want to be out here at all but the women dragged him outside.*
-Yeah, you can step out of the vehicle while we wait to the police. We are preforming a citizens arrest!
*You gasp and roll off Bucky and Bucky looks back at you as You text Steve, Bucky sighs and He pulls out his Barnes charm when all he really wants to be doing is charming your panties off, again.*
Bucky- oh! Well we really didn't mean to be a bother Ms.?
-Karen *She answers and Bucky has to hold in his laughter. Steve isn't answering you texts.*
Bucky- Karen, we really didn't mean to cause any disturbance. In fact this is out friends house. Steve and Natasha? He is right inside-
-This house belongs to Roger and Natalie Wilson. *The man answers. Bucky looks back at you. Of course Steve and Nat used fake names when they bought the house.*
Bucky- okay, look-
-Look I don't want to be out here either but my old women's got her panties in a wad about you two hanging in this driveway. And now we see that yall are committing some sins in the back of this ol car and it just ain't right. This is a neighborhood.
*Bucky nods*
Bucky- we know and we understand- Mr.?
-Gerald
Bucky- Gerald. I promise this is our friends house he is actually inside right now! And what was happening in the back of this car was anything but a sin, sir. *You smirk and Bucky looks back at you and bites his lip. It may have been a little sinful but not in the way Karen and Gerald were implying.
Karen- well if you were really married you'd have a home and a bed. Instead of the backseat of a car.
*She is still on the phone. Bucky has had just about enough of this. These assholes ruining his Valentine's date with his Doll,Steve's knock didn't sway them at all! In fact he was almost ready for another round when this couple had knocked. Bucky sighs and opens the door and climbs out. He stands about a foot taller than the Karen and half a foot taller than Gerald. They both step back. Bucky can see when Karen clocks his metal arm and the realization takes over.*
Bucky- look, we are married and you're right we do have a home and a bed. But we also have 6 kids who never leave us alone and this is the first date night we've had in a long time. So we stopped in our friends driveway to have some alone time before we head back to our home and bed. And again, he is inside, you can go ask him-
Karen- I know who you are. *She glares at him and then his arm.* how do we know that lady you have in there is actually there of her own volition!
*That does it!*
Bucky- excuse me-
Y/N- what the fuck did you just say?!?
*You almost crawl out the window because  Bucky keeps the door closed. He knows if you get out this will definitely end at the police station even with Steve's help. Thankfully Gerald has the common sense to shit his wife up before you do it for him.*
Gerald- enough! Women, that's not why you dragged my ass out of bed at midnight and demanded I come with you. Go knock on Rogers door and see if he is home like this couple has said. *She stares you down as she walks away. Bucky leans against the car and lays his head back. You reach out the window and rub his chest before you hold his hand.  Bucky smiles and he looks back at you.*
Bucky- well this won't be the first time we've had he cops called on us for indecent exposure
*You giggle and kiss his cheek as you lean out the window. You are dressed now and Bucky has his pants and dress shirt on.
Y/N- Steve will get it straightened out. *You kiss him again.*
*Steve walks out with Karen.*
Karen- oh Roger! Look these deviants have made your driveway into a crazed sex stop!
*Steve looks at you and Bucky you smile and wave. Bucky smirks.*
Steve- yeah, I already spoke with them. They are friends of mine and Natalie's. They asked if they could come park here for a bit before they had to run home and relieve the babysitter. We said it was fine, honestly if they had asked where the key was we would have happily let them have access inside the house. *He glares back at you and Bucky who just smile. He is a little mad that you and Bucky didn't just ask. It would have saved him a trip out here and a conversation with his neighbor.* But you know how it is with kids, you gotta do it when and where you can.
Karen- No Roger I don't know that. Well since you are here I guess we can be going. Keep your friends in line.
Steve- and keep your eyes off my house. *He waves as Gerald drags her back across the street. Steve looks at you two and you can't help but laugh. Bucky moves and lets you open the door and climb out now that Karen is gone.* I told y'all to head home but no, y'all had to stay for another round.
*Bucky shoves Steve who just smiles and laughs. You giggle and pull Bucky close as you kiss his cheek.*
Y/N- at least we didn't get arrested!!
*Steve shushes you*
Steve- you will if you keep screaming.
*You laugh and Bucky rolls his eyes.*
Bucky- your neighbors are such assholes
*Steve laughs*
Steve- tell me about it, I'm lookin' at two of em right now! *Bucky laughs and you smile.* honestly though Karen is pretty bad. She gives all Karen's a bad name. She's also President of the HOA
*You pretend to barf*
Y/N- No thank you!
*you take Steve's hand and give it a squeeze.*
Y/N- thanks for coming to our rescue though. I know dealing with neighbors is never easy.
*Steve nods*
Steve- it's okay, we never liked them anyway.
*He hops on his bike.* see y'all at home?
Bucky- yeah, we are right behind you. As fun as car sex was I could use a nice bed right about now.
Y/N- me too!
*Steve laughs and waves as he pulls away. Bucky gets you buckled in and kisses you before he shuts your door. He climbs in and you head home.*
Y/N- so are we done or-
Bucky- oh Baby girl, I've got plans for round two, don't you worry. *He winks and settles his hand on your thigh as you drive home.*

*You make it inside and to say that you two look rough is an understatement. Nat sees the state of you and she whistles.*
Nat- Damn, hope he bought you dinner first.
*You smirk*
Y/N- he did and then he ate dessert off my body in your driveway.
*Nat laughs and heads upstairs. You look around and see a discarded meal and candles that have died. Soft 40's music playing.*
Y/N- oh Nat
*She looks back at you and shrugs.*
Nat- it's okay. We celebrated earlier today, this was extra-
Bucky- but still, Steve was pulled away because of us-
Y/N- we are so so sorry
*She gently nods and smiles*
Nat- honestly, it's okay. Sometimes Steve and I get too complacent. Planning all this out and him being really excited for it all for it to be ruined- it lights the fire more, you know?
*You nod and rush up the stares to hugs her*
Y/N- Still, we owe you. Tomorrow?
*Nat nods*
Nat- Sure, that works. *You hug her tight and she start to pull back but you don't let go.* y/n, please. You are sticky and smell like sex.
*You blush and let go*
Y/N- sorry, the stickiness is whipped cream by the way, it's not- well-
Nat- okay, thanks for the info.
*Bucky laughs as he walks up behind you. He squeezes Nat's shoulder.*
Bucky- really, tomorrow. Y'all drop the kids with us around 5 and go have the night.
*Nat nods and thanks you both. She heads upstairs and finds Steve stepping out of the shower, she takes the opportunity to push him back in and join him. Having some deviant fun of their own.*

Y/N- ugh, you got cum in my hair. *You say as you pour shampoo in your hands and begin to scrub your hair. Bucky laughs and turns to look at you.*
Bucky- oh, sorry Baby girl. Where? *You show him and he helps wash it out.* There, good as new. *You thank him and give him a sweet kiss. You both finish showering and get ready for bed. You lay in Bucky's arms and he rubs your back.*
Y/N- Mmhmm what was this round two you were planning?
*Bucky smiles down at you and captures your lips in a kiss. His hands slowly move over your body, pulling you closer.*
Bucky- this *He whispers against your lips. He slowly and gently takes you apart. It's not dirty, or hard. Covered in softness, you two hold one another and make sweet love as you bodies move as one. The only noise to be heard is the sounds of your breathing and your bodies. It's incredibly sensitive and sensual and when you cum you shed a tear. Bucky kisses it away and then buries his face in your neck and moans as he cums. You lay like that, staring into each others eyes and taking in the moment.*

*And once again you wished the moment would never end... that is until you hear your 13 year old son ask if you and dad are up as he opens the door and sees you both.*

*Thankfully, you are under the covers. And thankfully, you two are actually done. But what you are not thankful for in the slightest is how Grant sees you both and then proceeds to vomit all on your bedroom floor. You are stunned and frozen, normally you'd be hoping up to comfort your son but you are very naked and Bucky didn't use a condom so you are also very messy.*
Bucky- oh Bud! Okay, close your eyes.
*Grant does. Bucky gets up and grabs his boxers. He grabs your underwear, nightdress and robe. You throw it all on quickly and are helping Grant to the bathroom.*
Grant- mom?
Y/N- yeah Bud?
Grant- I'm sorry I vomited on your floor.
Y/N- it's why we have hard wood, little wolf. Easy to clean. *Grant laughs and then needs to barf again, thankfully he is at the toilet now. You rub his back and get a cold washcloth for him. Bucky has the floor cleaned and sanitized quickly and then he is there helping you.*
Bucky- was it something you ate? Or was it what you saw-
*You glare at Bucky. Grant wipes his neck and laughs*
Grant- I mean it was gross cause I know what y'all were doing, but I'm not childish enough to lose my dinner over it.
*You gently smile and rub his back.*
Y/N- what did y'all have for dinner?
Grant- chocolate
*You laugh and look at Bucky.*
Bucky- yeah that might have done it Little Wolf.
*Grant groans.*
Grant- you're telling me

*You get Grant cleaned up and back to bed. You give him some medicine to help his stomach. You leave your door open in case Grant needs you two again. As you lay down Bucky pulls you close and kisses you.*
Bucky- it's never as simple as "we finish and then fall asleep till morning"
*You laugh and kiss him*
Y/N- Nope!